From: jtho...@gmail.com (tRUMP LOST - CAN'T FACE THE TRUTH)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,rec.arts.tv,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: ANAL TOYS! Rand Paul Claims Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID But Must Be 12" Supositories Shoved Up Your Ass
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:34:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: tRUMP LOST - CAN - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:34 UTC

Trump takes 8 of each a day that way. Sometimes he and Rand Paul do it
together naked at the local Gay Bath house.

That's why they call it "Kentucky Style" when Rand holds it between his teeth
and goes for The Donald's gaping butthole.

Tucker likes it with an electric shock to his balls.