Did you know ... That no-one ever reads these things?

arts / rec.arts.tv / "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

SubjectAuthor
* "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??RichA
`* Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eatingZZyXX
 +- Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eatingtrotsky
 `* Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eatingRichA
  `* Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eatingZZyXX
   +- Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat personBTR1701
   `- Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??Ubiquitous

1
"Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<4ded38e8-d742-4551-acf2-b34ff83744fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136745&group=rec.arts.tv#136745

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:40:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<srqhan$16cq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137009&group=rec.arts.tv#137009

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating
too much??
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:49:24 -0800
 by: ZZyXX - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 00:49 UTC

On 1/12/22 4:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"

yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
stupid he is

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<srr8id$j8d$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137044&group=rec.arts.tv#137044

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
too much??
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 01:26:06 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:26 UTC

On 1/13/2022 6:49 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 1/12/22 4:40 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and
>> pity) fat people.  "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having
>> been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate.
>> Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the
>> person's control?"
>>
> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
> stupid he is

100%

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<eef2692b-359a-47f5-9211-afd205c0408cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137052&group=rec.arts.tv#137052

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:42:03 -0800 (PST)
too much??
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:42 UTC

On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 19:49:40 UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
> On 1/12/22 4:40 PM, RichA wrote:
> > Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"
> >
> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
> stupid he is

Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500 calories and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added. There is NO WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<srsl5p$14iv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137154&group=rec.arts.tv#137154

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
too much??
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:07:20 -0800
 by: ZZyXX - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:07 UTC

On 1/13/22 11:42 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 19:49:40 UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
>> On 1/12/22 4:40 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Every other show uses the genetic predisposition B.S. to explain (and pity) fat people. "Friends" portrayed the character Monica as having been fat in childhood and early adulthood SOLELY because she overate. Why is it today we have to excuse every bad habit as "being out of the person's control?"
>>>
>> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
>> stupid he is
>
> Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500 calories and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added. There is NO WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.

there are currently 7 major players recycling the blades from wind turbines

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<fpOdnfZiJ-52n3_8nZ2dnUU7-c_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137204&group=rec.arts.tv#137204

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person
for eating too much??
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:10:35 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:10 UTC

ZZyXX <zzyxx@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv> wrote:
> On 1/13/22 11:42 PM, RichA wrote:
>>>>
>>> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
>>> stupid he is
>>
>> Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500
>> calories and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added.
>> There is NO WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.
>>
> there are currently 7 major players recycling the blades from wind turbines

What does your comment have to do with TV, netkop?

Re: "Friends" the only show ever to call out a fat person for eating too much??

<282dnXXA_vzXEnv8nZ2dnUU7-aednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138096&group=rec.arts.tv#138096

Followup: alt.non.sequitur
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: alt.non.sequitur
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:30 UTC

zzyxx@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv wrote:
> On 1/13/22 11:42 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> yet another example of rich using "selective omission" to prove how
>>> stupid he is
>>
>> Oh? What have you seen that contradicts this? You consume 3500 calories
>> and don't burn it off, that is one pound of weight added. There is NO
>> WAY to CREATE fat from nothing.
>
>there are currently 7 major players recycling the blades from wind turbines

Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!