From: 232...@gmail.com (A Genuine Patriot)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
Subject: With Biden's Popularity So Low, Time For Us To March On DC And Install Trump In The White House Again
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:28:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: A Genuine Patriot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:28 UTC

Get to it now. You have my permission.

Don't worry about consequence for you will be welcomed as liberators and
Trump will pardon the rest.

Re: With Biden's Popularity So Low, Time For Us To March On DC And Install Trump In The White House Again

<fnLDJ.167909$Ql5.140592@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136760&group=rec.arts.tv#136760

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
From: joh...@dough.fake (John Dough)
Subject: Re: With Biden's Popularity So Low, Time For Us To March On DC And
Install Trump In The White House Again
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:37:15 GMT
 by: John Dough - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:37 UTC

On 2022-01-13, A Genuine Patriot <232s@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get to it now. You have my permission.
>
> Don't worry about consequence for you will be welcomed as liberators and
> Trump will pardon the rest.

No need to.
The democrats will be voted out of office come November 2022 and will not be
able to cause anymore damage.
It's going to be entertaining watching the snowflakes cry in their safe spaces.

--
John