Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:19:54 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: Trump.
 by: trotsky - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 11:19 UTC

Obviously it sucks to be them, but the right wing goofballs are still
the party of Trump. They're also the party of science deniers, drinking
horse paste and eating urine, or maybe it's the other way around.
What's next, genital mutilation? Something abjectly stupid, whatever it
is. Meanwhile, with no clue for the next Presidential election, the
right wing will rush headlong into the midterms, telling us gas prices
are Biden's fault, Covid is Biden's fault, right wing stupidity is
Biden's fault. The party of hatred and ignorance won't care, as long as
it's something negative about the intelligentsia of the country. They
may pick up some seats in Congress as a result. Some of the blame has
to go to the Dems, who literally couldn't be worse at messaging if they
tried. They're going up against a party with less collective
intelligence than a gaggle of baboons, but will they say as such? No.
"When they go low we go high" Michelle Obama wrongfully once said. That
doesn't work against the party of missing teeth and no education. I'm
prepared for bad news.

As for Trump, he should be in prison now, but of course he isn't.
Perhaps this is a good thing since the Keystone Kops routine we'll see
leading up to the 2024 election will be entertaining at least. The GOP
is already at a crossiroads, trying not to be divided but it's too late,
they already are. There are Trump Republicans and there are all the
rest. You know the Trump Republicans, they're the ones that believe in
space lasers and child sex trafficking. They've fallen down a rabbit
hole and they are too stupid to get out of it. Now their only play is
to deny as many people from voting as possible, in what is perhaps the
biggest perversion of our government and Constitution we have yet seen.
And the Dems can't even muster enough sane and relatively uncorrupt
people to combat this.