Some people pray for more than they are willing to work for.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

SubjectAuthor
* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRichA
+- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trumptrotsky
`* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 +* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |+* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 ||`- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |`- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpUbiquitous
 +* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trumpanim8rfsk
 |`* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 | `* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpA Friend
 |  +* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |  |+* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 |  ||`* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |  || `* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpA Friend
 |  ||  +- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpUbiquitous
 |  ||  `* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |  ||   +* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpA Friend
 |  ||   |+- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpTransition Zone
 |  ||   |`- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpThe Horny Goat
 |  ||   `- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 |  |+* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpThe Horny Goat
 |  ||`* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |  || `* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trumpanim8rfsk
 |  ||  `* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpRhino
 |  ||   +- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpBTR1701
 |  ||   +- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 |  ||   `- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trumpanim8rfsk
 |  |`- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpA Friend
 |  `- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpUbiquitous
 +* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpThe Horny Goat
 |`* Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpAdam H. Kerman
 | `- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of TrumpUbiquitous

Pages:12
Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<a96cf5a4-861c-413b-94c9-d80c680e79ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138091&group=rec.arts.tv#138091

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:33:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 06:33 UTC

On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:
> "Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to become one of the most prominent — and controversial — conservative media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books, many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite — or perhaps because of — her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains a fixture on political talk shows, including “Real Time With Bill Maher.” Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on immigration, she recently denounced him as “abjectly stupid.”
>
> by Meredith Blake
> Los Angeles Times - Nov 12, 2021
> -- https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-story-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-the-envelope-podcast

Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss689l$202$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138122&group=rec.arts.tv#138122

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:28:54 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:28 UTC

On 1/18/2022 12:33 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:
>> "Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to become one of the most prominent — and controversial — conservative media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books, many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite — or perhaps because of — her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains a fixture on political talk shows, including “Real Time With Bill Maher.” Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on immigration, she recently denounced him as “abjectly stupid.”
>>
>> by Meredith Blake
>> Los Angeles Times - Nov 12, 2021
>> -- https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-story-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-the-envelope-podcast
>
> Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

How is that difficult for you vegetable? Didn't you already see this
with Liz Cheney? I guess in your present state probably not.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7csp$f20$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138180&group=rec.arts.tv#138180

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:53:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:53 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:

>>"Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to
>>become one of the most prominent -- and controversial -- conservative
>>media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books,
>>many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus
>>toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite -- or perhaps because
>>of -- her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains
>>a fixture on political talk shows, including "Real Time With Bill
>>Maher." Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on
>>immigration, she recently denounced him as "abjectly stupid."

>>by Meredith Blake
>>Los Angeles Times - Nov 12, 2021
>>-- https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-story-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-the-envelope-podcast

>Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
national audience, was boinking her?

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7ek1$rf3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138190&group=rec.arts.tv#138190

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:22:57 -0500
 by: Rhino - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:22 UTC

On 2022-01-18 4:53 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:
>
>>> "Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to
>>> become one of the most prominent -- and controversial -- conservative
>>> media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books,
>>> many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus
>>> toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite -- or perhaps because
>>> of -- her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains
>>> a fixture on political talk shows, including "Real Time With Bill
>>> Maher." Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on
>>> immigration, she recently denounced him as "abjectly stupid."
>
>>> by Meredith Blake
>>> Los Angeles Times - Nov 12, 2021
>>> -- https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-story-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-the-envelope-podcast
>
>> Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
>
> You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
> national audience, was boinking her?

So Coulter ISN'T a man as some of her disparagers used to insist?

--
Rhino

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<1963391823.664236895.585951.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138192&group=rec.arts.tv#138192

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:24:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:24 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:
>
>>> "Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to
>>> become one of the most prominent -- and controversial -- conservative
>>> media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books,
>>> many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus
>>> toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite -- or perhaps because
>>> of -- her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains
>>> a fixture on political talk shows, including "Real Time With Bill
>>> Maher." Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on
>>> immigration, she recently denounced him as "abjectly stupid."
>
>>> by Meredith Blake
>>> Los Angeles Times - Nov 12, 2021
>>> --
>>> https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-story-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-salt-lake-city-the-envelope-podcast
>
>> Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
>
> You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
> national audience, was boinking her?

I was.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7ep9$sm5$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138195&group=rec.arts.tv#138195

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:25:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:25 UTC

>On 2022-01-18 4:53 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

>>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>>national audience, was boinking her?

>So Coulter ISN'T a man as some of her disparagers used to insist?

Sometimes you have to not listen to anim, who thinks she's Jamie Lee Curtis.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7es1$sm5$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138197&group=rec.arts.tv#138197

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:27:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:27 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

>>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>>national audience, was boinking her?

>I was.

I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<180120221739366416%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138198&group=rec.arts.tv#138198

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:39:36 -0500
 by: A Friend - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:39 UTC

In article <ss7es1$sm5$5@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> >>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
> >>national audience, was boinking her?
>
> >I was.
>
> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.

Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7fvs$626$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138199&group=rec.arts.tv#138199

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:46:19 -0500
 by: Rhino - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:46 UTC

On 2022-01-18 5:25 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>>> national audience, was boinking her?
>
>> So Coulter ISN'T a man as some of her disparagers used to insist?
>
> Sometimes you have to not listen to anim, who thinks she's Jamie Lee Curtis.

It wasn't anim who said it. Or rather, he might have said it - I don't
really know - but I saw that opinion expressed in comments on articles
online. People claimed that if you looked at Coulter's Adam's apple, it
was "obvious" she was born a guy.

I guess they figure that line of slander didn't work so now they'll
admit she's a woman and accuse her of being a slut and use that to go
after Maher who hasn't been in lockstep with the Left quite as much
lately as he used to be....

--
Rhino

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7g3p$6g8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138200&group=rec.arts.tv#138200

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:48:25 -0500
 by: Rhino - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:48 UTC

On 2022-01-18 5:39 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <ss7es1$sm5$5@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> I was.
>>
>> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.
>

> Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.

It's a flat out lie is what it is.

Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
far Left, I'm not buying it.

--
Rhino

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7g84$sm5$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138202&group=rec.arts.tv#138202

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:50:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:50 UTC

>On 2022-01-18 5:39 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article <ss7es1$sm5$5@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
>> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-stor
>>>>>>>
>y-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-sal

>>> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.
>>

>> Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.
>
>It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>
>Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
>far Left, I'm not buying it.

Why can't the left screw the right?

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7h20$doc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138204&group=rec.arts.tv#138204

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:04:32 -0500
 by: Rhino - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 23:04 UTC

On 2022-01-18 5:50 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-01-18 5:39 PM, A Friend wrote:

>> https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-stor
>>>>>>>>
>> y-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-sal

>>>cal
>>> Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.
>>
>> It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>>
>> Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
>> far Left, I'm not buying it.
>
> Why can't the left screw the right?

They frequently do in a metaphoric sense - or maybe it's really just the
right screwing itself by electing RINOs - but Coulter would have to be a
supreme phony to hop in bed with a guy that is completely unhinged AND
diametrically opposed to every view she has. I'm giving her credit for
not being that hypocritical, although I could be proven wrong.

--
Rhino

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<5eoeug9rl2sfks6t92e1qk5345i65miavp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138231&group=rec.arts.tv#138231

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 16:57:04 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 00:57 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:53:29 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>national audience, was boinking her?

Is that true or are you making that up?

No question 10-15 years ago she would have been a bombshell.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<qkoeug1kemioe59dee2nd1e4q0qgohpvhp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138233&group=rec.arts.tv#138233

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:01:17 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:01 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:48:25 -0500, Rhino

>>> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.
>>

>> Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.
>
>It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>
>Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
>far Left, I'm not buying it.

Well for Bill Maher he confirms they 'had a history' in
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/11/22/bill-maher-on-his-history-with-ann-coulter
but no mention of sex.

As for ideology I'm quite prepared to believe the old saying "an erect
penis has no conscience" (Sorry Ian!)

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7p37$pl4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138240&group=rec.arts.tv#138240

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:21:42 -0500
 by: Rhino - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:21 UTC

On 2022-01-18 8:01 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.
>>
>> It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>>
>> Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
>> far Left, I'm not buying it.
>>
> Well for Bill Maher he confirms they 'had a history' in
> https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/11/22/bill-maher-on-his-history-with-ann-coulter
> but no mention of sex.
>
> As for ideology I'm quite prepared to believe the old saying "an erect
> penis has no conscience" (Sorry Ian!)

I have a lot more trouble believing she went to bed with Olberman than
Maher. Olberman is freaking unhinged and rabidly leftist. Maher is a
leftist who sometimes notices that his crowd is wrong about something
and is willing to say it; he's also got a certain wit about him.

--
Rhino

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss7rna$5ks$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138249&group=rec.arts.tv#138249

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:06:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:06 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:53:29 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>>national audience, was boinking her?

>Is that true or are you making that up?

>No question 10-15 years ago she would have been a bombshell.

Not when she talked.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<180120222159488876%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138258&group=rec.arts.tv#138258

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:59:48 -0500
 by: A Friend - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:59 UTC

In article <ss7g3p$6g8$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2022-01-18 5:39 PM, A Friend wrote:
> > In article <ss7es1$sm5$5@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> > <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> >> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.
> >

> > Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.
>
> It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>
> Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
> far Left, I'm not buying it.

I don't care if you buy it. You buy into so many lies that a bit of
truth understandably confuses you.

BTW that last bit of yours is nonsense. You have to have been a
conservative to boink Ann Coulter? She wasn't that picky. Cf. another
of her past boyfriends, liberal NYC politician Andrew Stein.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<180120222203302196%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138259&group=rec.arts.tv#138259

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:03:30 -0500
 by: A Friend - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:03 UTC

In article <ss7h20$doc$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2022-01-18 5:50 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> >> https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/impeachment-american-crime-stor
> >>>>>>>>
> >> y-msnbc-brian-williams-rachel-maddow-gentefied-netflix-real-housewives-sal

> >> It's a flat out lie is what it is.
> >>
> >> Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
> >> far Left, I'm not buying it.
> >
> > Why can't the left screw the right?
>
> They frequently do in a metaphoric sense - or maybe it's really just the
> right screwing itself by electing RINOs - but Coulter would have to be a
> supreme phony to hop in bed with a guy that is completely unhinged AND
> diametrically opposed to every view she has. I'm giving her credit for
> not being that hypocritical, although I could be proven wrong.

You're wrong so often here that one more time shouldn't matter much.
Here's the Coulterstein finale:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2008/01/split_ann_coulter_and_andrew_s.h
tml

IN OTHER NEWS JAN. 7, 2008
SPLIT!!!!! Ann Coulter and Andrew Stein

Ever since they were first caught swapping spit at Soho House, Coulter
and Stein¹s relationship was one for the ages. As in all great love
stories, the two came from different worlds: He was a former City
Council president and Democrat, she was the author of, If Democrats Had
Any Brains, They¹d Be Republicans. Coulter gave Stein complexity. Stein
gave Coulter a soul. Their heady two-and-a-half-month courtship kept us
all in thrall. Why couldn¹t they work it out? ³We split because of
irreconcilable differences,² Stein told the Post. But really ‹
shouldn¹t he have known that going in? Who doesn¹t have irreconcilable
differences with Ann Coulter?

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<1366597588.664249942.136259.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138264&group=rec.arts.tv#138264

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:24:19 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:24 UTC

> On 2022-01-18 8:01 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> It's a flat out lie is what it is.
>>>
>>> Unless you can prove that he was once conservative or that she was once
>>> far Left, I'm not buying it.
>>>
>> Well for Bill Maher he confirms they 'had a history' in
>> https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/11/22/bill-maher-on-his-history-with-ann-coulter
>> but no mention of sex.
>>
>> As for ideology I'm quite prepared to believe the old saying "an erect
>> penis has no conscience" (Sorry Ian!)
>
> I have a lot more trouble believing she went to bed with Olberman than
> Maher. Olberman is freaking unhinged and rabidly leftist.

Who is complicit in the murder of tens of thousands of people in the south
eastern United States. And that’s just scratching the Surface.

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<uu2fug5oj0scmm9sq7l5r69d6phjoetqkp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138270&group=rec.arts.tv#138270

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:57:13 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:57 UTC

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:06:34 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>>Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:53:29 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>
>>>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>>>national audience, was boinking her?
>
>>Is that true or are you making that up?
>
>>No question 10-15 years ago she would have been a bombshell.
>
>Not when she talked.

Well sure if she discussed politics in bed - but 20 years ago did she?

More likely "I've NEVER seen one like THAT before!" (ducking and
running for cover...)

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss91jj$2q7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138357&group=rec.arts.tv#138357

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:30:45 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:30 UTC

ahk@chinet.com wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 at 13:07:32 UTC-5, Transition Zone wrote:

>>>"Ann Coulter: Coulter leveraged her role in the Paula Jones lawsuit to
>>>become one of the most prominent -- and controversial -- conservative
>>>media pundits in the country. She has written more than a dozen books,
>>>many of them bestsellers, and is known for her particular animus
>>>toward immigrants, refugees and Muslims. Despite -- or perhaps because
>>>of -- her willingness to say utterly indefensible things, she remains
>>>a fixture on political talk shows, including "Real Time With Bill
>>>Maher." Once a Trump fan, largely because of his hardline stance on
>>>immigration, she recently denounced him as "abjectly stupid."
>>
>>Leftist pumping a Coulter opinion? "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
>
>You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>national audience, was boinking her?

I recently realized, after watching several commercials for a Playboy
documentary on A&E, that Bill Maher reminds me of Hugh Hephner, who was
routinely raping the young bunnies in the groto.

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss91nr$2q7$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138358&group=rec.arts.tv#138358

Followup: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:30:46 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 09:30 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:
> On 2022-01-18 4:53 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>> You're truly unaware that Bill Maher, one of the earliest to give her a
>> national audience, was boinking her?
>
>So Coulter ISN'T a man as some of her disparagers used to insist?

No, that's just a lame "transphobic" slur used by her detractors who
obviously have no counter-argument for what she has said.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss91sn$2q7$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138359&group=rec.arts.tv#138359

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:30:47 -0500

nope@noway.com wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>>I was.
>>
>> I've been spreading this rumor for years. Go with it.
>
>Keith Olbermann used to boink her, and that's not a rumor.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss924t$2q7$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138360&group=rec.arts.tv#138360

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:30:48 -0500

nope@noway.com wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>> > Why can't the left screw the right?
>>
>> They frequently do in a metaphoric sense - or maybe it's really just the
>> right screwing itself by electing RINOs - but Coulter would have to be a
>> supreme phony to hop in bed with a guy that is completely unhinged AND
>> diametrically opposed to every view she has. I'm giving her credit for
>> not being that hypocritical, although I could be proven wrong.
>
>You're wrong so often here that one more time shouldn't matter much.
>Here's the Coulterstein finale:
>
>https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2008/01/split_ann_coulter_and_andrew_s.html
>
>IN OTHER NEWS JAN. 7, 2008
>SPLIT!!!!! Ann Coulter and Andrew Stein
>
>Ever since they were first caught swapping spit at Soho House, Coulter
>and Stein�s relationship was one for the ages. As in all great love
>stories, the two came from different worlds: He was a former City
>Council president and Democrat, she was the author of, If Democrats Had
>Any Brains, They�d Be Republicans. Coulter gave Stein complexity. Stein
>gave Coulter a soul. Their heady two-and-a-half-month courtship kept us
>all in thrall. Why couldn�t they work it out? �We split because of
>irreconcilable differences,� Stein told the Post. But really �
>shouldn�t he have known that going in? Who doesn�t have irreconcilable
>differences with Ann�Coulter?

And this proves your assertion that Olbermann and she were fucking because?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: ABJECTLY STUPID says Ann Coulter of Trump

<ss9a5v$n57$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138419&group=rec.arts.tv#138419

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:19:25 -0500
 by: Rhino - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:19 UTC

On 2022-01-18 10:03 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <ss7h20$doc$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Why can't the left screw the right?
>>
>> They frequently do in a metaphoric sense - or maybe it's really just the
>> right screwing itself by electing RINOs - but Coulter would have to be a
>> supreme phony to hop in bed with a guy that is completely unhinged AND
>> diametrically opposed to every view she has. I'm giving her credit for
>> not being that hypocritical, although I could be proven wrong.
>

> You're wrong so often here that one more time shouldn't matter much.
> Here's the Coulterstein finale:
>
> https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2008/01/split_ann_coulter_and_andrew_s.h
> tml
>
> IN OTHER NEWS JAN. 7, 2008
> SPLIT!!!!! Ann Coulter and Andrew Stein
>
> Ever since they were first caught swapping spit at Soho House, Coulter
> and Stein¹s relationship was one for the ages. As in all great love
> stories, the two came from different worlds: He was a former City
> Council president and Democrat, she was the author of, If Democrats Had
> Any Brains, They¹d Be Republicans. Coulter gave Stein complexity. Stein
> gave Coulter a soul. Their heady two-and-a-half-month courtship kept us
> all in thrall. Why couldn¹t they work it out? ³We split because of
> irreconcilable differences,² Stein told the Post. But really ‹
> shouldn¹t he have known that going in? Who doesn¹t have irreconcilable
> differences with Ann Coulter?

I'm not seeing any proof that Coulter slept with Maher or Olberman, your
original contention.

I am not familiar with Stein or just how far left he was. Also, your
cited "proof" of a Stein/Coulter hookup reads like a gossip magazine. In
any case "swapping spit" doesn't necessarily mean sex was had; a simple
kiss might be all that transpired. She might have been standing under
mistletoe for all I can tell from this....

--
Rhino