Klein bottle for rent -- inquire within.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

SubjectAuthor
* ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagog in TexasRichA
+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasAdam H. Kerman
|+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasRichA
||+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texasanim8rfsk
|||+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texassuzeeq
|||`- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasRichA
||`- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texastrotsky
|+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasBTR1701
||+- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texastrotsky
||+* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasmoviePig
|||`* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texaschromebook test
||| `* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasBTR1701
|||  `* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texaschromebook test
|||   `* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texaschromebook test
|||    `- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texaschromebook test
||`* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasAdam H. Kerman
|| `- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texaschromebook test
|`* Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasRhino
| `- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in TexasAdam H. Kerman
`- Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagog in Texastrotsky

Pages:12
Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<ss298o$1mdv$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137703&group=rec.arts.tv#137703

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:20:56 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:20 UTC

On 1/16/2022 8:28 AM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 1/15/2022 10:35 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> good riddance the to the Muslim.  It's a start.  10 million to go.
>>>

>> 10 million? Isn’t it more like 1.25 billion?
>>
> Mayve he means in North America.

Mayve he's a vegetable.

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<ss29fq$1mdv$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137708&group=rec.arts.tv#137708

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:24:42 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:24 UTC

On 1/16/2022 5:07 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 15:55:14 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Okay, it says 3.4 million in the US, and just over 1 million in Canada,
>>> most of them in the Toronto area. So maybe it just seems like 10 million
>>> to Rich.
>> Because he's a vegetable.
>
> I knew a Muslim guy from India.

In the Biblical sense?

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<6e614ea8-56c9-4977-80ac-1b6e635b42f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137715&group=rec.arts.tv#137715

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 15:41:50 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:41 UTC

On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 6:07:47 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 15:55:14 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Okay, it says 3.4 million in the US, and just over 1 million in Canada,
> > > most of them in the Toronto area. So maybe it just seems like 10 million
> > > to Rich.
> > Because he's a vegetable.

> I knew a Muslim guy from India. He worked for a company I did business with. He was always dressed to the nines, very professional. They really liked the guy there and promoted him to manager.
> He used to tell me how he'd go into Walmart, cut razorblades out of packages so he could steal them without the little alarm sticker triggering the alarm. He later told me he and
> his brother had driven a car he didn't want into a ravine so he could collect insurance. A few years later, I found out the company had fired him for fraud. No matter your opinion,
> these people are different than Westerners.

I know a Muslim woman who converted after she married and began wearing the headgear. Her children were always clean and polite. I would gently ask questions and the kids would answer without any hesitancy. The woman and I had a couple conversations about the Quran and religious beliefs, she even invited me to Mosque, which I thanked her for, but politely said no. In retrospect, I should have gone, not to convert, but for the experience. She was head strong though and highly opinionated, even when her opinion was wrong, not about religion, but normal affairs of life. She also carried a gun in her back waist band, and she was not afraid to confront and pull the weapon (she was a property manager during this time). She made me nervous at times, not because she was a Muslim though. I knew her father and her upbringing, neither of which were religious, but coarse and rough and domestically violent. I think religion helped stabilize her, but she was still a little crazy, but only because her whole family is a little off.

But she had redeeming qualities and her kids always impressed me with their manners and politeness.

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<b27e0359-a012-4cd8-86d5-87806325a328n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137720&group=rec.arts.tv#137720

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 15:52:42 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 23:52 UTC

On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 18:41:52 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 6:07:47 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:

> > > Because he's a vegetable.
>

> > I knew a Muslim guy from India. He worked for a company I did business with. He was always dressed to the nines, very professional. They really liked the guy there and promoted him to manager.
> > He used to tell me how he'd go into Walmart, cut razorblades out of packages so he could steal them without the little alarm sticker triggering the alarm. He later told me he and
> > his brother had driven a car he didn't want into a ravine so he could collect insurance. A few years later, I found out the company had fired him for fraud. No matter your opinion,
> > these people are different than Westerners.
> I know a Muslim woman who converted after she married and began wearing the headgear. Her children were always clean and polite. I would gently ask questions and the kids would answer without any hesitancy. The woman and I had a couple conversations about the Quran and religious beliefs, she even invited me to Mosque, which I thanked her for, but politely said no. In retrospect, I should have gone, not to convert, but for the experience. She was head strong though and highly opinionated, even when her opinion was wrong, not about religion, but normal affairs of life. She also carried a gun in her back waist band, and she was not afraid to confront and pull the weapon (she was a property manager during this time). She made me nervous at times, not because she was a Muslim though. I knew her father and her upbringing, neither of which were religious, but coarse and rough and domestically violent. I think religion helped stabilize her, but she was still a little crazy, but only because her whole family is a little off.
>
> But she had redeeming qualities and her kids always impressed me with their manners and politeness.

Women will never be taken seriously until they stop reconfiguring their entire lives to fit rotten men.

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<59e96ffd-6377-4284-879d-a94f805a9c8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=137726&group=rec.arts.tv#137726

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 16:04:26 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:04 UTC

On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 6:52:45 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 18:41:52 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > > I knew a Muslim guy from India. He worked for a company I did business with. He was always dressed to the nines, very professional. They really liked the guy there and promoted him to manager.
> > > He used to tell me how he'd go into Walmart, cut razorblades out of packages so he could steal them without the little alarm sticker triggering the alarm. He later told me he and
> > > his brother had driven a car he didn't want into a ravine so he could collect insurance. A few years later, I found out the company had fired him for fraud. No matter your opinion,
> > > these people are different than Westerners.
> > I know a Muslim woman who converted after she married and began wearing the headgear. Her children were always clean and polite. I would gently ask questions and the kids would answer without any hesitancy. The woman and I had a couple conversations about the Quran and religious beliefs, she even invited me to Mosque, which I thanked her for, but politely said no. In retrospect, I should have gone, not to convert, but for the experience. She was head strong though and highly opinionated, even when her opinion was wrong, not about religion, but normal affairs of life. She also carried a gun in her back waist band, and she was not afraid to confront and pull the weapon (she was a property manager during this time). She made me nervous at times, not because she was a Muslim though. I knew her father and her upbringing, neither of which were religious, but coarse and rough and domestically violent. I think religion helped stabilize her, but she was still a little crazy, but only because her whole family is a little off.
> >
> > But she had redeeming qualities and her kids always impressed me with their manners and politeness.

> Women will never be taken seriously until they stop reconfiguring their entire lives to fit rotten men.

I knew the Muslim woman's father better than her. He was rough, raised in an orphanage, hard working but liked vodka for the pain numbing effect of years of body abuse at commercial concrete work. He loved his kids but his parenting skills were lacking from a healthy role model. She (the grown Muslim woman, his daughter) chose a man to marry who happened to be Muslim, that was a lot like her daddy.

She was human.

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<ss4vg5$133j$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138009&group=rec.arts.tv#138009

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:52:35 -0800
 by: ZZyXX - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 23:52 UTC

On 1/16/22 3:00 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 14:13:20 UTC-5, Rhino wrote:

>>> Okay, it says 3.4 million in the US, and just over 1 million in Canada,
>>> most of them in the Toronto area. So maybe it just seems like 10 million
>>> to Rich.
>> I expect that 3 would seem like 10 million to Rich....
>>
>> --
>> Rhino
>
> Please; complete the liberal disengenuousness, tell us "I have lots of Muslim friends."

tell us you have any friends

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<ss4vr6$1fbe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138014&group=rec.arts.tv#138014

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:58:28 -0800
 by: ZZyXX - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 23:58 UTC

On 1/16/22 3:07 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 15:55:14 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Okay, it says 3.4 million in the US, and just over 1 million in Canada,
>>> most of them in the Toronto area. So maybe it just seems like 10 million
>>> to Rich.
>> Because he's a vegetable.
>
> I knew a Muslim guy from India.

"I knew" is how regressives start their lies

He worked for a company I did business with. He was always dressed
to the nines, very professional. They really liked the guy there and
promoted him to manager.
> He used to tell me how he'd go into Walmart, cut razorblades out of packages so he could steal them without the little alarm sticker triggering the alarm. He later told me he and
> his brother had driven a car he didn't want into a ravine so he could collect insurance. A few years later, I found out the company had fired him for fraud. No matter your opinion,
> these people are different than Westerners.

Re: ABC: Armed Muslim lunatic takes over synagogue in Texas

<fb79463a-e784-4f2f-8a96-43e022de4158n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138138&group=rec.arts.tv#138138

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 07:58:16 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:58 UTC

On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 4:32:27 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 4:04:04 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > > FBI isn't part of Homeland Security.

> > 1 terrorist, 3 hostages, 60 elite HRT members, and guaranteed millions in more grant awards after this.

> FTR: mime has observant family members, even one clergy, who mime has practically begged to apply for Homeland Security Grants. They refuse. Separation of church and state, or whatever. But they finally got around to packing heat in the pews, along with conceal carry permits. I have applauded their effort and fully endorse!

> My issue is not with the right to practice religion safely, or even religion, it is with the greedy bastards who hog the funds, play on the public's sympathy and then divert the monies to the settlements or misuse in other ways. argg! That pisses off constitutional-loving gun toting agnostic mime.

After Hostage Crisis at Texas Synagogue, ADL Calls on Congress to Increase Nonprofit Security Funding and Immediately Confirm Antisemitism Envoy
ADL urges Congress to increase nonprofit security funding to $360 million for FY 2022
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/after-hostage-crisis-at-texas-synagogue-adl-calls-on-congress-to-increase

New York, NY, January 16, 2022 … In the aftermath of a hostage crisis at a Texas synagogue that fortunately ended with all hostages being freed safely, ADL (the Anti-Defamation League) called on Congress to double funding for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Nonprofit Security Grant Program, which provides non-profit organizations, including Jewish schools and houses of worship, with much-needed assistance to bolster security. ADL also urges the Senate to immediately confirm Dr. Deborah Lipstadt as the State Department’s Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Antisemitism.

“With threats against synagogues and other Jewish institutions arguably at an all-time high, it is imperative that the federal government provides appropriate levels of funding to mitigate the threat,” said Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO. “As we saw in Texas, it is urgently critical for Congress to increase funding to protect these non-profit organizations from future acts of terrorism or hate-motivated violence.”

ADL has long supported an increase in funding for the Nonprofit Security Grant Program to protect soft targets from potential acts of terrorism. Last year, the House initially approved $360 million for the program for the 2021 fiscal year – an increase from $90 million in 2020 – but Congress ultimately budgeted $180 million. ADL’s PROTECT Plan, which was introduced after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol, called for an increase in federal funding to $360 million to meet the increased current demand. The grant program fulfilled less than half of the applications it received for 2021 grants, approving only 1,532 applications out of 3,361 submitted and less than half of the dollar amount of total funds requested by applicants.

Additionally, Dr. Lipstadt’s role has remained in limbo for six months. She was nominated by President Biden in August, but her confirmation hearing by the Senate’s foreign relations committee has been blocked.. The White House resubmitted her nomination last week.

“The Texas hostage crisis was a painful reminder that the threat to the Jewish community in America remains at a significant and lethal level, and that antisemitism continues to be a threat not just in America, but to Jewish communities everywhere,” said Greenblatt. “This is no time for members of the Senate to be playing politics with the antisemitism envoy role, and Dr. Lipstadt is eminently qualified. We urge members of the Senate to act now to demonstrate the urgency of antisemitism and ensure that the State Department’s Office of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Antisemitism is fully staffed to execute its vital work worldwide.”

TAGS: whoomp, there, it, is