Conceit causes more conversation than wit. -- LaRochefoucauld

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: 'Bull' To End With Season 6 On CBS

SubjectAuthor
* ‘Bull’ To End Withanim8rfsk
`- Re: 'Bull' To End With Season 6 On CBSAdam H. Kerman

1
‘Bull’ To End With Season 6 On CBS

<27935862.664249326.996341.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138245&group=rec.arts.tv#138245

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: ‘Bull’ To End With
Season 6 On CBS
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:47:40 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 01:47 UTC

https://deadline.com/2022/01/bull-end-season-6-cbs-1234914833/

BREAKING NEWS

‘Bull’ To End With Season 6 On CBS

The current sixth season of CBS’ legal drama Bull will be its last. The
series’ star Michael Weatherly just made the announcement on Twitter. There
are 12 remaining episodes, with the Season 6 — and series — finale expected
to air in May.

The end of Bull was confirmed by CBS.

“For six seasons, Bull has established itself as a ratings winner with its
fresh take on the judicial process never before seen on television,” the
network said in a statement. “We extend our thanks to the talented cast,
Michael Weatherly, Geneva Carr, Yara Martinez, Jaime Lee Kirchner,
Christopher Jackson, MacKenzie Meehan, the incredible creative team led by
Kathryn Price and Nichole Millard, and our hardworking crew, for bringing
to life these innovative stories. We also thank our loyal viewers and look
forward to providing them with a final run of compelling episodes filled
with the humor, intelligence and twists that have made the drama a fan
favorite.”

Bull has had a rollercoaster run. The series, headlined by NCIS fan
favorite Weatherly, got off to a hot start, becoming an instant ratings
hit. Six seasons in, it has remained a solid performer, drawing audiences
in three different time slots, most recently at Thursday 10 PM this season.

But Weatherly early on became the center of a controversy over sexual
harassment allegations made by former co-star Eliza Dushku. Showrunner
Glenn Gordon Caron and original cast member Freddy Rodriguez left last
season following a workplace investigation.

Created by Phil McGraw and Paul Attanasio and inspired by McGraw’s early
career, Bull follows the employees at Trial Analysis Corporation, a
jury-consulting firm headed by Dr. Jason Bull (Weatherly), a psychologist
and trial-science expert.

“It’s been my privilege to play Dr Jason Bull but after 6 Seasons of
incredible storylines, I’ve decided it’s time to pursue new creative
challenges and bring his story to a close,” Weatherly said on Twitter. “It
has been an honor to work with this talented cast, crew, and
writing/producing team who helped reinvent the legal drama. Stay tuned for
a big series finish.”

Weatherly also posted a video teasing Bull’s final chapter:

https://twitter.com/M_Weatherly/status/1483585737706680322

Does that mean that Eliza Dushku has to give back CBS millions of dollars?
Wasn’t her award based on the assumption that the show would last another
three years?

Also can we get him back on NCIS OWM?

Re: 'Bull' To End With Season 6 On CBS

<ss7ts4$iqe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138256&group=rec.arts.tv#138256

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: 'Bull' To End With Season 6 On CBS
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:43:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 02:43 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>https://deadline.com/2022/01/bull-end-season-6-cbs-1234914833/

>BREAKING NEWS

>'Bull' To End With Season 6 On CBS

Does he meet Oprah and become a talk show host?