No one regards what is before his feet; we all gaze at the stars. -- Quintus Ennius

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Scotty David Ben Gurion

SubjectAuthor
* Scotty David Ben Gurionchromebook test
`* Re: Scotty David Ben Gurionchromebook test
 `* Re: Scotty David Ben Gurionchromebook test
  `- Re: Scotty David Ben Gurionchromebook test

1
Scotty David Ben Gurion

<d37f4d02-c163-417c-9f20-c8a7a0e76421n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=135397&group=rec.arts.tv#135397

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:33:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Scotty David Ben Gurion
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:33 UTC

Previously on, "It's not a cluster-fuck, it's a plan"
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/2oFjEYOuWFk/m/oWkuqM0oBQAJ

'It’s an absolute disaster’: Now prosecution appoint counsel for rogue juror who said he swayed jury during jury deliberations with chat of his own sex abuse experience as defense calls for mistrial

Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers say they have 'incontrovertible' grounds for a mistrial

Scotty David was on the trial's jury which convicted Maxwell for sex trafficking

Scotty later revealed that he has a history of being sexually abused but said that it did not affect his ability to view Maxwell as innocent until proven guilty

David spoke with DailyMail.com in an interview on Tuesday when he was asked if he had revealed his own experience of sexual abuse in the juror questionnaire

His said: 'No they don't ask your sexual abuse history. They didn't ask it in the questionnaire' - but question 48 of the document does ask if you are a victim

In another interview David said that he, 'flew through' the juror questionnaire
DailyMail.com can reveal US Attorney General has requested a probe into David

Prosecutors have requested an attorney be appointed for David - suggesting they may believe he has committed perjury or another criminal act
An expert has since said David's interivews were 'an absolute disaster' and there is a very real possibility that Maxwell's conviction could be tossed

By LAURA COLLINS, CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER FOR
5 January 2022 | UPDATED: 08:49 EST, 6 January 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10372669/Attorney-General-requests-probe-Maxwell-juror-admitted-flew-questionnaire.html

Re: Scotty David Ben Gurion

<467bb2a1-4a11-4d30-ab5c-a8da64f9b199n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138517&group=rec.arts.tv#138517

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:50:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Scotty David Ben Gurion
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:50 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 3:33:11 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> Previously on, "It's not a cluster-fuck, it's a plan"
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/2oFjEYOuWFk/m/oWkuqM0oBQAJ
>

> 'It’s an absolute disaster’: Now prosecution appoint counsel for rogue juror who said he swayed jury during jury deliberations with chat of his own sex abuse experience as defense calls for mistrial
>
> Ghislaine Maxwell lawyers say they have 'incontrovertible' grounds for a mistrial
>
> Scotty David was on the trial's jury which convicted Maxwell for sex trafficking

Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and Epstein
3,537 views Jan 18, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnwRuDfrdM

Royal Machinations
This documentary unravels the story of how an entitled daughter of a billionaire sank into shame and disgrace through her friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

bella7687
bella7687
5 hours ago
I fought off a man who tried to assault me. I could never be a juror in a trial like this. Just saying….
I think the fix was in too.

Kai Malino
Kai Malino
17 hours ago
Thanks to Scotty David, that celebrity juror wanna be, Maxwell may well have a re-trial. If these victims don't testify at the re-trial Maxwell walks.. Thanks Scotty, you turned out to be Maxwell's best ally. Hope you got paid for your trouble, for your name will live in infamy.

11

Royal Machinations

Neil Liddle
Neil Liddle
15 hours ago
Makes me think that the fix was in before the trial even started. If Maxwell gets a retrial then Scotty David should be prosecuted and be looking at a period of imprisonment.

4

Neil Liddle
Neil Liddle
14 hours ago
@Auld alliance I don’t see why, he failed to answer a specific question on whether he had ever been sexually abused. If he had answered the question truthfully he would, in all probability, have been rejected as a juror by Maxwell’s lawyers.

1

Mark Boland
Mark Boland
13 hours ago
Im pretty sure I read somewhere that instance had been deemed inconsequential by the judges etc.

1

Billy Boy
Billy Boy
10 hours ago
@Neil Liddle the question was very broad, also i can see someone not wanting to answer such a personal question.

Neil Liddle
Neil Liddle
9 hours ago (edited)
@Billy Boy he was still happy to go on TV and declare to the whole world that he was sexually abused; I have no words 🤦.

1

Billy Boy
Billy Boy
7 hours ago
@Neil Liddle he seems to have been a plant for the defense. I heard he had worked for the Carlyle Group that was funded by Jeffrey Epstein and Leon Black!

3

Susan Piper
Susan Piper
6 hours ago
Are we sure Scotty David hasn't been bought off by Maxwell's lawyers? They would have known this would get her a new trial.

John Loibl
John Loibl
1 hour ago
Simple , andrews protection know exactly where he was , and the queen would have known years ago where he was and who he was with ,she knows everything, she has been hoping this would go away and has spent a hell of a lot more money on this than has been let on , someone somewhere has the tapes of the origins, someone with money intelligence and resources, wonder who ?

Royal Machinations

Royal Machinations
Royal Machinations
24 minutes ago
Absolutely! Although the Met claimed the protection officers records were destroyed long ago.

Andy Paul
Andy Paul
7 hours ago
That juror seems waaaay too excited.

2

Royal Machinations

Royal Machinations
Royal Machinations
23 minutes ago
Right? Like he wants to be a star or something. Why is he even in this documentary, sets bad precedent for jurors.

///

Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-juror-trial-documentary-b1995688.html

Re: Scotty David Ben Gurion

<6b382a51-8635-49de-89fc-9726ef18ac0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138529&group=rec.arts.tv#138529

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:26:49 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:26 UTC

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 1:50:34 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 3:33:11 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > Previously on, "It's not a cluster-fuck, it's a plan"
> > https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/2oFjEYOuWFk/m/oWkuqM0oBQAJ

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvnwRuDfrdM
> Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile

Ghislaine Maxwell - news: Socialite expected to request retrial today after bombshell Prince Andrew doc
Graeme Massie 2022-01-19
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-retrial-andrew-request-b1996550.html

Re: Scotty David Ben Gurion

<3034cd44-9413-4dbf-bbf5-29a12f682145n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138531&group=rec.arts.tv#138531

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:30:59 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 19:30 UTC

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2:26:51 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 1:50:34 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 3:33:11 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > > Previously on, "It's not a cluster-fuck, it's a plan"

Elite Intelligence

The logs also suggest how Epstein’s still-never satisfactorily explained the relationship with Leslie Wexner — who gave Epstein unilateral control of his finances and practically gifted him his Manhattan home — drew in a wider world of elites. The July 5, 1992 log, for instance, shows Steve Tuckerman, the local construction executive who built the Georgian homes in Wexner’s idyllic, affluent neighborhood of New Albany, flying with his wife Judy from Aspen (where Wexner owned a home) to nearby Columbus. Wexner’s wife Abigail, who Judy Tuckerman has called a friend, flew on two of the legs of that trip.

Also flying with Epstein were Yehuda and Zipora Koppel, jetting together with the Tuckermans to Paris in September 1997. The Koppels are the parents of Abigail Wexner, making them the in-laws of the man widely believed to be the chief source of Epstein’s mysterious wealth.

In 2007, as Epstein was being charged by prosecutors in what would end up his first, remarkably lenient prison stay, Abigail Wexner formed and then quickly dissolved the YLK Charitable Fund, named for the initials of her father. It soon received a $47 million donation from Epstein at the same time that he sold his New Albany home to the couple for $0, and just one month before he was replaced as Leslie Wexner’s financial manager.

Epstein’s connection to the Koppels has gotten little notice until now. Yehuda Koppel, who died in 2006, had been a prominent Israeli military figure during the 1948 war that led to the country’s founding (and to the expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians). Afterward, he oversaw the development of Israel’s state-owned airline, El Al, in the United States, becoming its director.

Like many airlines in the Cold War era, El Al had a close relationship with its national intelligence agency, operating at times as a front for Mossad operations, most notably in the arrest of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in 1960. Its connection to the intelligence world appeared to continue decades later, when leaked South African spy cables showed the country’s intelligence services backing up a whistleblower’s claims that the airline was a cover for spy work.

Epstein’s relationship to Koppel is only one of several of his possible murky connections to the Israeli national security establishment. Most notable is the late Robert Maxwell, the newspaper magnate and father of Ghislaine, who according to multiple reports was the one who introduced Epstein to his daughter and, according to the deposition of Brunel’s bookkeeper, “started” Epstein’s wealth.

Famed Israeli spy Rafi Eitan (who incidentally led the Eichmann operation) told Gordon Thomas, author of a history of the Mossad, that he used Maxwell for the “crowning achievement” of his spying career: selling rigged terrorist-tracking software to foreign governments that allowed Israeli intelligence to secretly vacuum up the data they were all collecting.. Thomas later put the claim in an affidavit.

Four sources, including Epstein’s former business partner, told journalist Vicky Ward that Epstein worked for various governments, including Israel, and that Maxwell had introduced Epstein to Israeli leadership, who decided they could make use of him. Ward had earlier reported that Alexander Acosta, Trump’s labor secretary and the prosecutor who had cut Epstein his lenient non-prosecution deal back in 2008, had explained that he’d been told Epstein “belonged to intelligence.” Authorities later found a fake passport used to enter several countries in the 1980s, along with diamonds and cash in a safe, in Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.

Just as with the John F. Kennedy assassination, obscuring the full truth of the crime

Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Crimes: New Revelations on the Role of US Political Elite
There is a double tragedy in Epstein's death: it denied many of his survivors full justice, and turned the terrible truth of his crimes into a shield for his fellow perpetrators.
Branko Marcetic 17/JAN/2022
https://thewire.in/world/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-crimes-new-revelations-on-the-role-of-us-political-elite