Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 16:18:17 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Re: Californians get a chance to vote against the Gambling Industry
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.books
 by: Pluted Pup - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 23:18 UTC

On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:36:15 -0700, BTR1701 wrote
(in article<atropos-0B2F8C.16361519102022@news.giganews.com>):

> In article<0001HW.2900BC57002CF32130B76838F@news.giganews.com>,
> Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > Californians get a chance in next month's election to vote YES or
> > NO on two Gambling Expansion Propositions, Prop 26 and Prop 27,
> > with Gambling Industry advocates urging a Yes vote on one or both,
> > promising to expand their Predatory Industry with Sports Betting,
> > OnlineGambling, Craps, etc.
> >
> > It's not usual that we get a chance to have a Direct Vote onVice,
> > as issues of Public Morality are typically arrogated by Officials
> > and Out Of State Corporations, presenting Vice as a Fait Accompli.
> >
> > In the spirit of Bi-Partisanship I'll vote with the Republicans on
> > Prop 26 and the Democrats on Prop 27 for a NO vote on both.
>
> I'm voting YES on the one that gives anyone the chance to run an online
> gambling business and NO on the one that would only allow the Indian
> tribes to run an online gambling business.

Don't like the Bi-Partisanship? Well, I'm also Voting the Republican
way on these Props, the anti-Capitalist way, the anti-Corporate way,
the Pro-Indian way (the ones that don't like the Gambling Industry) and
the anti-Monopoly way by voting NO on both. Voting against these Props
also serves as a move against Drugs. Drug Advocates, the Immigration
Lobby, the demands to Legalize Prostitution, the Alcohol Industry, and
the Gambling Industry all flock together, so Voting against one is
Voting against all. I'm also Voting against The Man On TV who says
that Legalization Is The Only Solution. All in a Positive Vein, of
course.

> > If only Gambling itself were on the ballot!

> Yes, it would be nice to be able to tell the government to but out and
> let people play roulette or poker if they want to.

When Gambling Was Unregulated, when was that, and was it ever anything
but a Scam?

I'm for making Gambling Illegal In California, like it was before the
disastrous State Lottery served as an initiating Domino for the
Gambling Racket.

Gambling is a Crooked Industry, whether Legal or not; reading Mike
Lindell's book What Are The Odds? helps convince me of that, despite
all the glorification of Gambling in it.

Re: Californians get a chance to vote against the Gambling Industry

<atropos-826183.20033720102022@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1392&group=rec.arts.books#1392

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.books
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:03:37 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 03:03 UTC

In article <0001HW.29020EB900477DEC30F01538F@news.giganews.com>,
Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:36:15 -0700, BTR1701 wrote
> (in article<atropos-0B2F8C.16361519102022@news.giganews.com>):
>
> > In article<0001HW.2900BC57002CF32130B76838F@news.giganews.com>,
> > Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:

> > > If only Gambling itself were on the ballot!
>
> > Yes, it would be nice to be able to tell the government to butt out and
> > let people play roulette or poker if they want to.
>
> When Gambling Was Unregulated, when was that, and was it ever anything
> but a Scam?
>
> I'm for making Gambling Illegal In California, like it was before the
> disastrous State Lottery served as an initiating Domino for the
> Gambling Racket.
>
> Gambling is a Crooked Industry, whether Legal or not; reading Mike
> Lindell's book What Are The Odds? helps convince me of that, despite
> all the glorification of Gambling in it.

I simply don't believe it's any of the government's business to be
policing our morals. You don't believe in gambling, fine. Don't gamble.
But don't presume to tell me-- through the use of government force--
that I can't. It's my money, I should be able to do with it what I want.

Re: Californians get a chance to vote against the Gambling Industry

<056b0fbc-8a74-42ba-b7c9-7227b07f0035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1393&group=rec.arts.books#1393

Newsgroups: rec.arts.books
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:13 UTC

On Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 8:02:55 PM UTC-7, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <0001HW.29020EB90...@news.giganews.com>,
> Pluted Pup <plut...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 16:36:15 -0700, BTR1701 wrote
> > (in article<atropos-0B2F8C...@news.giganews.com>):

> > > Yes, it would be nice to be able to tell the government to butt out and
> > > let people play roulette or poker if they want to.
> >
> > When Gambling Was Unregulated, when was that, and was it ever anything
> > but a Scam?
> >
> > I'm for making Gambling Illegal In California, like it was before the
> > disastrous State Lottery served as an initiating Domino for the
> > Gambling Racket.
> >
> > Gambling is a Crooked Industry, whether Legal or not; reading Mike
> > Lindell's book What Are The Odds? helps convince me of that, despite
> > all the glorification of Gambling in it.
> I simply don't believe it's any of the government's business to be
> policing our morals. You don't believe in gambling, fine. Don't gamble.
> But don't presume to tell me-- through the use of government force--
> that I can't. It's my money, I should be able to do with it what I want.

"This is a hoax, right?"