From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.folk, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.british, humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare
Subject: full moon blessings
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 17:17:13 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 19:47 UTC

"Honour, riches, marriage blessing
Long continuance and [slow] increasing
Hourly joys be still upon you
Juno sings her blessings on you"
(Shakespeare)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jca13k_Kkf0
(Figgy Duff’s version)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: full moon blessings

<0001HW.2AEF39DC004CE06570000E17938F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14007&group=rec.music.folk#14007

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.folk, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.british, humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare
Subject: Re: full moon blessings
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:39:48 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:09 UTC

On Oct 27, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AEC4B410058881570000806938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> "Honour, riches, marriage blessing
> Long continuance and [slow] increasing
> Hourly joys be still upon you
> Juno sings her blessings on you"
> (Shakespeare)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jca13k_Kkf0
> (Figgy Duff’s version)

The moon wasn’t visible here last night, but is tonight,
and I consider tonight the last night of a three night
full moon period.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

Re: full moon blessings

<0001HW.2AF08DF80002660D7000040B638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14008&group=rec.music.folk#14008

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: nf.general, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.folk, uk.music.folk, soc.culture.british, humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:50:56 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:20 UTC

On Oct 29, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AEF39DC004CE06570000E17938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 27, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AEC4B410058881570000806938F@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > "Honour, riches, marriage blessing
> > Long continuance and [slow] increasing
> > Hourly joys be still upon you
> > Juno sings her blessings on you"
> > (Shakespeare)
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jca13k_Kkf0
> > (Figgy Duff’s version)
>
> The moon wasn’t visible here last night, but is tonight,
> and I consider tonight the last night of a three night
> full moon period.

But I meant those full moon good wishes mainly for
those already in a relationship. But what about singles?
My matchmaking ability has recently returned, though
it is not as strong as in 2019 and 2021 but perhaps
it will last longer.

If anyone wants to consult me for matchmaking for
yourself or someone you know, for free for now,
email me with a request and a picture or a link
to a picture.

However, given that I might not be familiar with
many in your circle or local area, I might end up matching
you with a celebrity, or just advising you on what
your sexual harmonic(s) are and what categori(es)
you would be optimally sexually compatible with.

So you might be better off consulting an assisted
shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.) in your circle/area, who
theoretically would also have this matchmaking
ability (and would benefit from knowing the theory
on https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html ),
and who can be identified by the fact that they
would receive (P) as closure to positive magick,
where (P) is defined as a perineum click (short
period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal
chakra to crown chakra.

A descriptive list of a.s.r. is also on the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.