The very remembrance of my former misfortune proves a new one to me. -- Miguel de Cervantes

arts / rec.music.dylan / Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

SubjectAuthor
* The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)Just Walkin'
`- The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)LeoK

1
Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<fd176ac5-6e15-4a24-8439-f7520d4a54d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14009&group=rec.music.dylan#14009

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 06:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)
From: kensh...@gmail.com (Just Walkin')
 by: Just Walkin' - Sat, 13 May 2023 13:27 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, LeoK wrote:

> .. Let me say or explain with an example:
>
> Emmett Till is lynched in 1955 by a raged lynch mob in the south. A 14 year black boy, molested, tortured and thrown in the river.
>
> Bob Dylan can feel the "disaster" and "conspiration" drive or urge in this deed.
>
> Bob writes a song about this in in February 1962.
>
> I am nuked in fall 1960 being 3 years and about 4 months, from handlings by a conspiration team.
>
> This conspiration team leaks this to Bob Dylan in a concealed and cryptic manner and Bob writes a cryptic song - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - in September 1962.
>
> Does Bob Dylan act inside this conspiration team? - Or is Bob Dylan a whistle blower of a ongoing conspiration?
>
> Hmm...
>
> One thing that is obvious is the situation of that the majority of the Western World people are having different forms of the ally/foe self drive. -And are fascinated and supports these forms of intrigues/conspirations/rumors.
>
> Bob Dylan is a trickster and a whistle blower - and a person who can understand the drive for such foul play.
>
> This is a one million dollar question:
>
> Does Bob Dylan act as a hero, a snitcher or a participant? Or a plain songwriter?
>
> He just wrote an artistic song.
>
> ???
>

> Regards
> LeoK
> May 2, 2023
This.

Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<83f4670e-2d0f-4f7a-8fce-fa2624256c40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14010&group=rec.music.dylan#14010

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 03:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: roff...@gmail.com (LeoK)
 by: LeoK - Mon, 15 May 2023 10:03 UTC

Saturday 13 maj 2023 kl. 15:27:54 UTC+2 Just Walkin wrote':
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, LeoK wrote:
> >
> > .. Let me say or explain with an example:
> >
> > Emmett Till is lynched in 1955 by a raged lynch mob in the south. A 14 year black boy, molested, tortured and thrown in the river.
> >
> > Bob Dylan can feel the "disaster" and "conspiration" drive or urge in this deed.
> >
> > Bob writes a song about this in in February 1962.
> >
> > I am nuked in fall 1960 being 3 years and about 4 months, from handlings by a conspiration team.
> >
> > This conspiration team leaks this to Bob Dylan in a concealed and cryptic manner and Bob writes a cryptic song - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - in September 1962.
> >
> > Does Bob Dylan act inside this conspiration team? - Or is Bob Dylan a whistle blower of a ongoing conspiration?
> >
> > Hmm...
> >
> > One thing that is obvious is the situation of that the majority of the Western World people are having different forms of the ally/foe self drive. -And are fascinated and supports these forms of intrigues/conspirations/rumors.
> >
> > Bob Dylan is a trickster and a whistle blower - and a person who can understand the drive for such foul play.
> >
> > This is a one million dollar question:
> >
> > Does Bob Dylan act as a hero, a snitcher or a participant? Or a plain songwriter?
> >
> > He just wrote an artistic song.
> >
> > ???
> >

> > Regards
> > LeoK
> > May 2, 2023
>
> This.

Of course, Bob Dylan was not aware that the rumors he got from his surroundings in the early 60's belonged to a real person. Bob may have wondered if so, still he could "only guess".

Later in the 70's Bob probably got some confirmation of the rumors - that it was the case.

First verse:
"Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press
Whoever it is I wish they'd cut it out quick, but when they will I can only guess
They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy
She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me
I can't help it if I'm lucky"
-- Idiot Wind -- Written by Bob Dylan in 1974 --

Bob Dylan has thereafter written some songs with themes of betrayal and such acting.

Still, the described "conspiracy team" have molested, tortured and brainwashed me all time since I was nuked on my back skull in fall 1960. -They obviously cannot take their own rumors and voodoo behavior over the Atlantic. (Not by bad conscience, though by altered mind configurations.)

I think that this last idea about OP 57/68 is the main reason why I'm so totally misconducted.

For to prosecute the "conspiracy team" of the inference of me one probably has to include the killings of Dag Hammarskjold, JFK and Olof Palme. Therefore, the only probable answer of who they are is found inside or near the authorities of US and SWE.

It's very obvious that my knocking neighbors are allowed to do this by the government/ authority/ shadow government.

Bob Dylan is "trapped" by his decision to give the rumors in the 60's a voice. And in the following extreme misbehavior of me from the "conspiracy team".

Everybody would gain on such a trial, except the "Trump & Company" people.
(Trump & Company - equals - Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Trump, Putin, Bolsonaro and forthcoming such leaders.)

Regards
LeoK
May 15, 2023