From: fds...@gmail.com (Trump Mentally Handicaped)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
Subject: GOP Parasite Politician Claims COVID is Overhyped Because It's Only Killed 780,000 Trumpers
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 02:41:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Mentally Handi - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 02:41 UTC

Dr. Anthony Fauci responded to Senator Ron Johnson�s claim that he has
�overhyped� a disease that has killed more than three quarters of a million
people in the U.S., with Johnson saying that Dr. Fauci did the �exact same
thing with AIDS.� (In fact, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases director was criticized by activist Larry Kramer, who would later
become his friend, for not doing enough about the early AIDS outbreak.)

In related news, also on Sunday, NPR reported that people living in counties
where votes heavily favored Donald Trump�a guy Greene, Gaetz, and Johnson
would love to see return to the White House in 2024�have been �nearly three
times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for
now president [Joe] Biden.�