You will pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please disregard this message.

arts / rec.music.gdead / Re: Ode to Mama Moo

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Ode to Mama MooEd Chapin
`- Re: Ode to Mama MooBand Beyond Youall

1
Re: Ode to Mama Moo

<a65ad6a3-7df2-4938-bfba-5bce9a072507n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14045&group=rec.music.gdead#14045

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 09:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ode to Mama Moo
From: edchapi...@gmail.com (Ed Chapin)
 by: Ed Chapin - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 16:35 UTC

https://www.boston.com/news/entertainment/2023/06/06/astrud-gilberto-the-girl-from-ipanema-dead/

Ed

Re: Ode to Mama Moo

<keemj4F2ho8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=14046&group=rec.music.gdead#14046

From: emailT...@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 8 Jun 2023 18:56:37 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 18:56 UTC

Thanks, Ed!