From: Trumpe...@gmail.com (RITTENHOUSE SHOOTS WHITE MEN)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Republi-Tard deaths skyrocket in Michigan -- as they fight against vaccines, masks
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:10:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RITTENHOUSE SHOOTS W - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:10 UTC

davej wrote

> "We have more patients than we've ever had at any point, and we're seeing
more people die at a rate we've never seen die before."--James Dover, Sparrow
Health Systems

God is killing the right wingers off big time this decade. I wonder if it's
because he jumped off the Trump bandwagon in 2020?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Republi-Tard deaths skyrocket in Michigan -- as they fight against vaccines, masks