Music in the soul can be heard by the universe. -- Lao Tsu

arts / rec.arts.tv / Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

SubjectAuthor
* Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against RussiBTR1701
+* Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls forchromebook test
|`- Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls forchromebook test
+- Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Ranim8rfsk
+- Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls fortrotsky
`- Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls fortrotsky

1
Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<U8WdnTgf8IM8ILf_nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141296&group=rec.arts.tv#141296

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:10:25 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:10 UTC

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/

March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails
seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.

The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
internal emails to its content moderators.

Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<24101bae-9934-4cce-a830-5de93591a9a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141298&group=rec.arts.tv#141298

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:18:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for
Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:18 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 10:10:35 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/
>
> March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
> users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
> soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails
> seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.
>
> The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
> death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
> Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
> internal emails to its content moderators.

What difference does it make?

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/yzGp6DzEcME/m/8fAfhiS3AQAJ

Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<06b5670f-0a4c-477e-b11a-36c3eff13d6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141299&group=rec.arts.tv#141299

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:31:55 -0800 (PST)
Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:31 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 10:18:04 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 10:10:35 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> > https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/
> >
> > March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
> > users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
> > soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails
> > seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.
> >
> > The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
> > death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
> > Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
> > internal emails to its content moderators.
> What difference does it make?
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/yzGp6DzEcME/m/8fAfhiS3AQAJ

Mike Morell, Hillary Clinton and Lindsey Graham in the last week, have all called for or implied that Putin should be assassinated. Follow the links above.

TAGS: restore the republic, the empire never ended

Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<671456404.668667348.592124.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141308&group=rec.arts.tv#141308

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:58:07 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 04:58 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/

> March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal
emails
seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech
policy.

> The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
internal emails to its content moderators.

What can possibly go wrong?

Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<t0fc31$17up$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141332&group=rec.arts.tv#141332

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:33:52 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:33 UTC

On 3/10/2022 9:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/
>
> March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
> users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
> soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails
> seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.
>
> The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
> death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
> Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
> internal emails to its content moderators.

"Some calls" and "calls" have two different meanings. You seem hell
bent on fucking up your credibility that already hovers near zero. Well
played! GQP!!

Re: Facebook Modifies Hate Speech Rules: Allows for Calls for Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death

<t0fc7p$17up$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141334&group=rec.arts.tv#141334

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Violence Against Russia & Putin's Death
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:36:25 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:36 UTC

On 3/10/2022 10:12 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 March 2022 at 22:10:35 UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-facebook-instagram-temporarily-allow-calls-violence-against-russians-2022-03-10/
>>
>> March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram
>> users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian
>> soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails
>> seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.
>>
>> The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for
>> death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander
>> Lukashenko in countries including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, according to
>> internal emails to its content moderators.
>
> The Chinese are supporting Russia too. How about death to them?

We're talking about Facebook, what the motherfuck are you talking about
vegetable? I can almost hear your brain cells dying when you post now.