"The greatest warriors are the ones who fight for peace." -- Holly Near

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

SubjectAuthor
* FBI: MOST WANTEDBTR1701
+* Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDtrotsky
|`* Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDBTR1701
| +- Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDshawn
| `- Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDAdam H. Kerman
+* Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDIan J. Ball
|`* Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDNeill Massello
| `- Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDIan J. Ball
`* Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDshawn
 `- Re: FBI: MOST WANTEDBTR1701

1
FBI: MOST WANTED

<atropos-06CC99.14265610032022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141235&group=rec.arts.tv#141235

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: FBI: MOST WANTED
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:26:56 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:26 UTC

So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<t0dvk1$1gj4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141242&group=rec.arts.tv#141242

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: FBI: MOST WANTED
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:54:56 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:54 UTC

On 3/10/2022 4:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.

"intensive purposes?" No shit. How does that differ from "intents and
purposes?"

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<t0e1q1$j30$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141243&group=rec.arts.tv#141243

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:32:17 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:32 UTC

On 2022-03-10 22:26:56 +0000, BTR1701 said:

> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.

Boy, McMahon must have really wanted off this show!!

I am waiting for the real story here, where we find out why three
original main cast members headed for the exits before season #3 was
even over. Clearly, there is something rotten going on behind the
scenes here...

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<524l2hprp96c9svrlpckmtoh8ne628vo4a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141247&group=rec.arts.tv#141247

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:59:14 -0500
 by: shawn - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:59 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:26:56 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
>was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
>meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
>most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
>which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
>O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
>although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
>episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.

I was sad to see him go like that. At best we might get a mention of
Jen Landon or Terry but I doubt they are on the show any more. I knew
he was leaving but can't remember if it was his choice or one made by
the producers. Seems more likely to be his choice given that the show
is still in the relative early days and doesn't seem likely to be
canceled.

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<1Pmdnb2O9rPRD7f_nZ2dnUU7-SWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141249&group=rec.arts.tv#141249

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:05:32 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:05 UTC

On Mar 10, 2022 at 2:54:56 PM PST, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 3/10/2022 4:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
>> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
>> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
>> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
>> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
>> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
>> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
>> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.
>

> "intensive purposes?" No shit. How does that differ from "intents and
> purposes?"

*whoosh*

And humorless Hutt misses the clodreamer joke.

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<1PmdnbyO9rMrD7f_nZ2dnUU7-SWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141250&group=rec.arts.tv#141250

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:07:18 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:07 UTC

On Mar 10, 2022 at 3:59:14 PM PST, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:26:56 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
>> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
>> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
>> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
>> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
>> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
>> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
>> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.
>
> I was sad to see him go like that. At best we might get a mention of
> Jen Landon or Terry but I doubt they are on the show any more.

At least Jen is still on YELLOWSTONE. Go Teeter!

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<7d7l2hlsfskdvfiqv2ac3rm5hqoiphibcn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141263&group=rec.arts.tv#141263

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:54:16 -0500
 by: shawn - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:54 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:05:32 -0600, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>On Mar 10, 2022 at 2:54:56 PM PST, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/2022 4:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
>>> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
>>> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
>>> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
>>> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
>>> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
>>> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
>>> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.
>>

>> "intensive purposes?" No shit. How does that differ from "intents and
>> purposes?"

One is clearly done with more gusto than the other.

>*whoosh*
>
>And humorless Hutt misses the clodreamer joke.

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<t0f5lg$h76$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141329&group=rec.arts.tv#141329

From: nmasse...@yahoo.com (Neill Massello)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:44:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Neill Massello - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:44 UTC

On 2022-03-10 at 16:32:17 MST, "Ian J. Ball" <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

> I am waiting for the real story here, where we find out why three
> original main cast members headed for the exits before season #3 was
> even over. Clearly, there is something rotten going on behind the
> scenes here...

The rot is on the screen: lurid, predictable, shitty scripts.

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<t0fs84$duj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141359&group=rec.arts.tv#141359

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:09:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:09 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>On Mar 10, 2022 at 2:54:56 PM PST, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/2022 4:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> So they killed off the lead character last night (Julian McMahon), which
>>> was somewhat shocking. Shot right through the neck by a crazed
>>> meth-head. This is disappointing because it means with him gone, they're
>>> most likely jettisoning all the character's home-life storylines also,
>>> which means no more Jen Landon, and I very much enjoy her. Also Terry
>>> O'Quinn (his father) and the annoying kid who plays his daughter,
>>> although she was sent off to horse-riding boarding school several
>>> episodes back, so she was already written off for all intensive purposes.
>>

>> "intensive purposes?" No shit. How does that differ from "intents and
>> purposes?"
>
>*whoosh*
>
>And humorless Hutt misses the clodreamer joke.

Jimmy Durante, shirley

Re: FBI: MOST WANTED

<t0ftd6$pp7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141361&group=rec.arts.tv#141361

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 08:29:26 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:29 UTC

On 2022-03-11 09:44:16 +0000, Neill Massello said:

> On 2022-03-10 at 16:32:17 MST, "Ian J. Ball" <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I am waiting for the real story here, where we find out why three
>> original main cast members headed for the exits before season #3 was
>> even over. Clearly, there is something rotten going on behind the
>> scenes here...
>
> The rot is on the screen: lurid, predictable, shitty scripts.

That's true of pretty much every single network TV show - look at "The
Blakclist", but that has kept most of its cast in tact for 9 seasons.

There is clearly something rotten going on behind the scenes as "FBI:
Most Wanted" when even its lead actor wanted out!