You will pioneer the first Martian colony.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

SubjectAuthor
* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
+* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
|`* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
| `* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
|  +* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
|  |+* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
|  ||`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
|  |`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
|  `* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
|   `* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
|    `- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
`* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornRhino
 `* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  +* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  |+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  |+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  |`* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  | +- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  | `- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  +* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  |`* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  | +* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  | |`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  | `- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
  +* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  |+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  |+* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  ||`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Pornsuzeeq
  |+* Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  ||+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  ||`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
  |+- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky
  |`- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  +- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch PornmoviePig
  `- Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porntrotsky

Pages:12
Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<Gi64K.402100$iK66.143283@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141716&group=rec.arts.tv#141716

Subject: Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 22:36:20 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 02:36 UTC

On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch videos
> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to watch
> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>
> Groomers.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12

Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
otherwise never watch porn nowadays...

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e42c22c2585355$2$835464$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141726&group=rec.arts.tv#141726

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 03:11:31 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 08:11 UTC

On 4/9/2022 12:20 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2022 at 9:34:47 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1509692491951345670?s=20&t=oF_NNZDnwSWHgg7ZW55iJQ
>>>
>>> Home school your kids.
>>>
>> Buffy Summers: What about home schooling? You know, it's not just for scary
>> religious people anymore.
>
> No, it's for anyone normal

Normal, right--does that mean fake GQP "values"?

who wants to protect their kids from the groomers
> who have infected both the public and private schools.

Could you be more vague? Your Oath Keeper talking points are sounding
like shit right now.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e42c7369650275$5$835464$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141729&group=rec.arts.tv#141729

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 03:17:17 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 08:17 UTC

On 4/8/2022 10:38 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 8 April 2022 at 22:36:26 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch videos
>>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to watch
>>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>>
>>> Groomers.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays...
>
> Yes, so they should be encouraged further by deviant liberal academics?

GQP horseshit is the deviation. Being right wing assholes will always
be the minority. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it any less
of a lie. Hope this helps, but I doubt it will because you have little
mental acuity left.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e42e2e35ad6bf9$1$1174340$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141734&group=rec.arts.tv#141734

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 03:48:59 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 08:48 UTC

On 4/8/2022 9:36 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch
>> videos
>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds
>> to watch
>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>
>> Groomers.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>>

> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
> otherwise never watch porn nowadays...

Was that his point? Because I saw a post that couldn't be more pointless.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e42fd25d668e14$1$3724094$cd54664@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141736&group=rec.arts.tv#141736

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 04:19:03 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 09:19 UTC

On 4/8/2022 9:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2022 at 7:36:20 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch
>>> videos
>>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to
>>> watch
>>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>>
>>> Groomers.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays..
>
> It's an odd position to take that "if kids are gonna do X anyway, their
> government should therefore encourage them to do X".

It's either an odd position, or it's a total lie. Let's see what this
particular GQP horseshit looks like:

https://nj1015.com/nj-lawmaker-school-kids-would-see-cartoon-that-normalizes-porn-opinion/

NJ lawmaker: School kids would see cartoon that ‘normalizes porn’ (Opinion)

a) so apparently you're either agreeing with or plagiarizing Bill
Spadea's opinion, whoever the fuck that is.

b) this is just the same old shit. Rather than let parents decide for
themselves how to handle this, this guy thinks he's "fighting for
parents' rights:" "As you know, I started an organization to fight for
parents' rights"

c) I literally find it as hilarious as driving off a cliff to see how
the GQP are "fighting for unborn children" before they're born and then
suddenly "fighting for parents' rights after. Sounds like they just
want to be "fighting" (read: whining).

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e4308d183d41e8$2$4135811$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141739&group=rec.arts.tv#141739

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 04:32:26 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 09:32 UTC

On 4/8/2022 9:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2022 at 7:36:20 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch
>>> videos
>>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to
>>> watch
>>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>>
>>> Groomers.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays...
>

> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1509692491951345670?s=20&t=oF_NNZDnwSWHgg7ZW55iJQ
>
> Home school your kids.

GQP!

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<9dh4K.544930$mF2.538233@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141756&group=rec.arts.tv#141756

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:01:25 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:01 UTC

On 4/9/2022 5:19 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/8/2022 9:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Apr 8, 2022 at 7:36:20 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays..
>>
>> It's an odd position to take that "if kids are gonna do X anyway, their
>> government should therefore encourage them to do X".
>

> It's either an odd position, or it's a total lie.  Let's see what this
> particular GQP horseshit looks like:
>
> https://nj1015.com/nj-lawmaker-school-kids-would-see-cartoon-that-normalizes-porn-opinion/
>

> NJ lawmaker: School kids would see cartoon that ‘normalizes porn’ (Opinion)
>
> a) so apparently you're either agreeing with or plagiarizing Bill
> Spadea's opinion, whoever the fuck that is.
>
> b) this is just the same old shit.  Rather than let parents decide for
> themselves how to handle this, this guy thinks he's "fighting for
> parents' rights:" "As you know, I started an organization to fight for
> parents' rights"
>
> c) I literally find it as hilarious as driving off a cliff to see how
> the GQP are "fighting for unborn children" before they're born and then
> suddenly "fighting for parents' rights after.  Sounds like they just
> want to be "fighting" (read: whining).

Since when is acknowledging that porn exists "normalizing" it? And who,
outside of a Mennonite community, imagines that this video (which
actually tries to mitigate the damage porn does to kids' development) is
any kid's first exposure to it?

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<rgh4K.544931$mF2.182627@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141757&group=rec.arts.tv#141757

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:04:55 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:04 UTC

On 4/8/2022 10:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2022 at 7:36:20 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch
>>> videos
>>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to
>>> watch
>>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>>
>>> Groomers.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays...
>

> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1509692491951345670?s=20&t=oF_NNZDnwSWHgg7ZW55iJQ
>
> Home school your kids.

Case-harden your kids.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2sa2f$1gs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141762&group=rec.arts.tv#141762

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:51:39 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:51 UTC

On 2022-04-08 10:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2022 at 7:36:20 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/8/2022 9:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> New Jersey's new sex-ed curriculum points elementary students to watch
>>> videos
>>> from Amaze. This is one of their videos. They are telling 9-year-olds to
>>> watch
>>> porn. ("Hey, it's free!")
>>>
>>> Groomers.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512289777998991366/pu/vid/482x270/aXNZlQc4q8eDl9G2.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Right, because the vast majority of kids who see this video would
>> otherwise never watch porn nowadays...
>

> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1509692491951345670?s=20&t=oF_NNZDnwSWHgg7ZW55iJQ
>
> Home school your kids.

If I had kids, I don't think I could do anything in good conscience but
home-school them. The schools have gotten to the point where they have
gone way beyond questionable and are flat-out evil.

--
Rhino

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<gGk4K.443025$SeK9.252270@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141767&group=rec.arts.tv#141767

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:57:14 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:57 UTC

On 4/9/2022 1:33 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:01:25 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Since when is acknowledging that porn exists "normalizing" it? And who,
>> outside of a Mennonite community, imagines that this video (which
>> actually tries to mitigate the damage porn does to kids' development) is
>> any kid's first exposure to it?
>
> I'd probably agree with you at age 13-14 - I dunno about 9 year olds
> though

I'm thinking any kid with Internet who knows others with Internet. That
may de-select quite a few 9-year-olds.

More germanely, I learned from this week's Bill Maher that a new GOP
(and QAnon-driven) talk motif is that Dems are "grooming" our kids. I
suppose "alarm" over this video has to be swallowed with that chaser.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<FMk4K.692176$oF2.210450@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141768&group=rec.arts.tv#141768

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:04:04 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:04 UTC

On 4/9/2022 2:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t2sa2f$1gs$1@dont-email.me>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> =
>>> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1509692491951345670?s=20&t=oF_NNZDnw
>>> SWHgg7ZW55iJQ
>>>
>>> Home school your kids.
>
>> If I had kids, I don't think I could do anything in good conscience but
>> home-school them. The schools have gotten to the point where they have
>> gone way beyond questionable and are flat-out evil.
>
> It's pretty scary. You used to be able to rely on private school as an
> option (if you could afford it) but this creepy shit has infested them
> also.
>
> If a bill like the one in Florida, which merely prevents teachers from
> talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds, attracts so much backlash from
> leftists, it only proves how necessary the bill is. If they're not being
> degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom young children, why are
> they so butthurt over a law that prevents the grooming of children?

Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
sexualize and groom young children"? Why don't they pass a law that
prevents *any* non-parent from talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds?

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2smtm$lkeu$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141772&group=rec.arts.tv#141772

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 12:31:01 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:31 UTC

On 4/9/2022 12:04 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 4/9/2022 2:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <t2sa2f$1gs$1@dont-email.me>,
>>   Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>> =

>>> If I had kids, I don't think I could do anything in good conscience but
>>> home-school them. The schools have gotten to the point where they have
>>> gone way beyond questionable and are flat-out evil.
>>
>> It's pretty scary. You used to be able to rely on private school as an
>> option (if you could afford it) but this creepy shit has infested them
>> also.
>>
>> If a bill like the one in Florida, which merely prevents teachers from
>> talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds, attracts so much backlash from
>> leftists, it only proves how necessary the bill is. If they're not being
>> degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom young children, why are
>> they so butthurt over a law that prevents the grooming of children?
>
> Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
> sexualize and groom young children"?  Why don't they pass a law that
> prevents *any* non-parent from talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds?

And what you do in class when a child talkes about havig 2 dads, or 2
moms, and the other kids want to know about it or why that is? The
teacher can't say anything...?

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<%7m4K.64533$e%.10763@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141773&group=rec.arts.tv#141773

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 16:37:14 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:37 UTC

On 4/9/2022 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <gGk4K.443025$SeK9.252270@fx97.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 1:33 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> I'd probably agree with you at age 13-14 - I dunno about 9 year olds
>>> though
>>
>> I'm thinking any kid with Internet who knows others with Internet. That
>> may de-select quite a few 9-year-olds.
>>
>> More germanely, I learned from this week's Bill Maher that a new GOP
>> (and QAnon-driven) talk motif is that Dems are "grooming" our kids. I
>> suppose "alarm" over this video has to be swallowed with that chaser.
>
> If this sort of shit was being done to your kid by anyone *other* than a
> government school employee, it would indeed be chargeable as 'grooming'.
>
> Don't want to be called a groomer? Don't groom.

Don't want to be burned as a witch? Don't be one.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<Ddm4K.417488$t2Bb.93861@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141774&group=rec.arts.tv#141774

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 16:43:13 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:43 UTC

On 4/9/2022 3:31 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 4/9/2022 12:04 PM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 4/9/2022 2:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> =

>>> It's pretty scary. You used to be able to rely on private school as an
>>> option (if you could afford it) but this creepy shit has infested them
>>> also.
>>>
>>> If a bill like the one in Florida, which merely prevents teachers from
>>> talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds, attracts so much backlash from
>>> leftists, it only proves how necessary the bill is. If they're not being
>>> degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom young children, why are
>>> they so butthurt over a law that prevents the grooming of children?
>>
>> Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
>> sexualize and groom young children"?  Why don't they pass a law that
>> prevents *any* non-parent from talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds?
>
> And what you do in class when a child talkes about havig 2 dads, or 2
> moms, and the other kids want to know about it or why that is? The
> teacher can't say anything...?

That's easy. Just give that kid an immediate hall-pass...

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<Ejm4K.562184$LN2.333783@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141775&group=rec.arts.tv#141775

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 16:49:39 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:49 UTC

On 4/9/2022 3:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <FMk4K.692176$oF2.210450@fx10.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 2:25 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> It's pretty scary. You used to be able to rely on private school as an
>>> option (if you could afford it) but this creepy shit has infested them
>>> also.
>>>
>>> If a bill like the one in Florida, which merely prevents teachers from
>>> talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds, attracts so much backlash from
>>> leftists, it only proves how necessary the bill is. If they're not being
>>> degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom young children, why are
>>> they so butthurt over a law that prevents the grooming of children?
>>
>> Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
>> sexualize and groom young children"?
>
> If the nose ring fits...

After all, if they're not guilty, then WHY WERE THEY ACCUSED???

>> Why don't they pass a law that prevents *any* non-parent from talking
>> about sex with 3-7 year-olds?
>
> Because the problem they're addressing is government employees
> sexualizing children-- even to the point of guiding their 'transitions'
> and purposefully hiding it from parents.

So, it must be okay for private citizens to "sexualize children"...

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<Gum4K.562185$LN2.262048@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141776&group=rec.arts.tv#141776

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 17:01:25 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 21:01 UTC

On 4/9/2022 4:03 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> If a bill like the one in Florida, which merely prevents teachers from
>>> talking about sex with 3-7 year-olds, attracts so much backlash from
>>> leftists, it only proves how necessary the bill is. If they're not being
>>> degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom young children, why
>>> are they so butthurt over a law that prevents the grooming of children?
>>
>> Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
>> sexualize and groom young children"?
>
> Because what’s important here, is to not offend degenerate creeps trying
> to sexualize and groom young children…

Oddly, *those* people (should they exist) won't be offended at all...

> https://i.postimg.cc/qvB8Gc3R/1587233819487.jpg
> https://ibb.co/ynQBvsV
>
>> Why don't they pass a law that prevents *any* non-parent from talking
>> about sex with 3-7 year-olds?
>
> Because you have to send your kids to school and unless you’re a highly
> paid unionized public school teacher, it’ll be a public school where they’ll
> be brainwashed by degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom them.

Say, you and I went through a million years with public school teachers,
and I don't remember being "sexualized and groomed". Do you? Have I
simply blacked it out? Otoh, maybe sex works differently nowadays...

> https://i.postimg.cc/BvkHsdwL/1585299546485.png
> https://ibb.co/yQLv9JN

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2ssjs$lnkc$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141777&group=rec.arts.tv#141777

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:08:11 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 21:08 UTC

On 4/9/2022 2:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <Ejm4K.562184$LN2.333783@fx13.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 3:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> If the nose ring fits...
>>
>> After all, if they're not guilty, then WHY WERE THEY ACCUSED???

>>> Because the problem they're addressing is government employees
>>> sexualizing children-- even to the point of guiding their 'transitions'
>>> and purposefully hiding it from parents.
>>
>> So, it must be okay for private citizens to "sexualize children"...
>
> No, grooming is actually illegal in most places... except if the groomer
> is a taxpayer-paid public school teacher. Then it's awesome or something.
>
> If you caught the shifty single dude down the street talking to your
> 5-year-old about penises and vaginas and showing her instructional
> videos on masturbation and the best porn to watch, he'd be arrested. But
> a purple-haired, lip-pierced neck-bearded gender-fluid otherkin with a
> school district employee badge does it and we're suddenly supposed to be
> perfectly cool with them talking about dildos and BDSM with little kids.

But that's not age appropriate for a 5 year old, so they won't be
talking to them about that.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2ssqp$lnqg$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141778&group=rec.arts.tv#141778

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:11:49 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 21:11 UTC

On 4/9/2022 2:01 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 4/9/2022 4:03 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> moviePig

>>> Umm, because it accuses them of "being degenerate creeps trying to
>>> sexualize and groom young children"?
>>
>> Because what’s important here, is to not offend degenerate creeps trying
>> to sexualize and groom young children…
>
> Oddly, *those* people (should they exist) won't be offended at all...
>

>> https://i.postimg.cc/qvB8Gc3R/1587233819487.jpg
>> https://ibb.co/ynQBvsV
>>
>>> Why don't they pass a law that prevents *any* non-parent from talking
>>> about sex with 3-7 year-olds?
>>
>> Because you have to send your kids to school and unless you’re a highly
>> paid unionized public school teacher, it’ll be a public school where
>> they’ll
>> be brainwashed by degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom them.
>
> Say, you and I went through a million years with public school teachers,
> and I don't remember being "sexualized and groomed".  Do you?  Have I
> simply blacked it out?  Otoh, maybe sex works differently nowadays...

We didn't have sex education when I went to school other than the
puberty films hown in the 6th grade. What they're saying is 'grooming'
isn't, because it's not age appropriate for kids under 10. It may not
even be appropriate for kids under 16 either. They're getting ridculous
in what they say will happen.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2t03s$lqr1$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141779&group=rec.arts.tv#141779

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:07:56 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:07 UTC

On 4/9/2022 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t2ssjs$lnkc$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 2:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No, grooming is actually illegal in most places... except if the groomer
>>> is a taxpayer-paid public school teacher. Then it's awesome or something.
>>>
>>> If you caught the shifty single dude down the street talking to your
>>> 5-year-old about penises and vaginas and showing her instructional
>>> videos on masturbation and the best porn to watch, he'd be arrested. But
>>> a purple-haired, lip-pierced neck-bearded gender-fluid otherkin with a
>>> school district employee badge does it and we're suddenly supposed to be
>>> perfectly cool with them talking about dildos and BDSM with little kids.
>>>
>> But that's not age appropriate for a 5 year old, so they won't be
>> talking to them about that.
>
> That's exactly what the new Florida law says-- it's not appropriate to
> be talking to 3-7 year-olds about this stuff-- and the left is freaking
> out about it. They *want* to talk to kids about all this stuff, which we
> agree is entirely inappropriate.

No they don't want them to hear it, they're just afraid that laws like
this will lead to a larger prohibition to sex education for ALL kids.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2t087$lqr1$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141780&group=rec.arts.tv#141780

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:10:15 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:10 UTC

On 4/9/2022 2:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <Gum4K.562185$LN2.262048@fx13.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Because what’s important here, is to not offend degenerate creeps trying
>>> to sexualize and groom young children…
>>
>> Oddly, *those* people (should they exist) won't be offended at all...
>>

>>> https://i.postimg.cc/qvB8Gc3R/1587233819487.jpg
>>> https://ibb.co/ynQBvsV

>>> Because you have to send your kids to school and unless you're a highly
>>> paid unionized public school teacher, it'll be a public school where
>>> they'll be brainwashed by degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom
>>> them.
>>
>> Say, you and I went through a million years with public school teachers,
>> and I don't remember being "sexualized and groomed".
>
> And I don't remember having teachers who had pink hair and metal studs
> implanted in their foreheads, who wore Che Guevara shirts to work and
> hung the communist flag on the wall, either.
I don't know of any teachers *now* who dress/look like that.

> Things are ***vastly*** different now in schools than when people who
> are 50+ were in attendance.

Only in LA, not in the rest of the country.

> I knew next to nothing about my teachers' private lives. Maybe that they
> were married, if they were wearing a wedding ring, but that's it. They
> certainly didn't talk to us about their sex lives, for gawd's sake.

They don't here either.

> That hell-site TikTok is lousy with videos of these gender-fluid
> non-binary creatures who are devastated that they won't be able to talk
> about their sex lives with their kindergartners anymore now that Florida
> has a law that requires them to keep that shit to themselves. And those
> are just the people bold enough to publicly state what they're doing.
> For every one of them that posts a public video about it, there's
> probably a dozen more doing it quietly with no fanfare.

Again, it's LA, maybe Miami who do this.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<8In4K.64538$e%.60025@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141781&group=rec.arts.tv#141781

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:24:03 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:24 UTC

On 4/9/2022 4:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <%7m4K.64533$e%.10763@fx36.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> If this sort of shit was being done to your kid by anyone *other* than a
>>> government school employee, it would indeed be chargeable as 'grooming'.
>>>
>>> Don't want to be called a groomer? Don't groom.
>>
>> Don't want to be burned as a witch? Don't be one.
>
> It's illegal to burn witches. It's not illegal to call groomers what
> they are.

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man; But will they come when you
do call for them?

-Shakespeare (Henry IV)

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<VQn4K.564835$7F2.140685@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141782&group=rec.arts.tv#141782

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <66SdncEj16hEf83_nZ2dnUU7-LvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <Gi64K.402100$iK66.143283@fx46.iad> <KeWdnev6ktE-bs3_nZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t2sa2f$1gs$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-406B76.11252709042022@news.giganews.com> <FMk4K.692176$oF2.210450@fx10.iad> <atropos-311AEF.12115109042022@news.giganews.com> <Ejm4K.562184$LN2.333783@fx13.iad> <atropos-4AE335.14005609042022@news.giganews.com> <t2ssjs$lnkc$1@solani.org> <atropos-DA99D3.14374309042022@news.giganews.com> <t2t03s$lqr1$1@solani.org>
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:33:24 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:33 UTC

On 4/9/2022 6:07 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 4/9/2022 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> But that's not age appropriate for a 5 year old, so they won't be
>>> talking to them about that.
>>
>> That's exactly what the new Florida law says-- it's not appropriate to
>> be talking to 3-7 year-olds about this stuff-- and the left is freaking
>> out about it. They *want* to talk to kids about all this stuff, which we
>> agree is entirely inappropriate.
>>
> No they don't want them to hear it, they're just afraid that laws like
> this will lead to a larger prohibition to sex education for ALL kids.

What? You don't think pre-school education is the new priesthood?
....with waiting-lists of applicants anxious to monitor snotty noses and
schoolyard mayhem all for a chance to drum up new sex-change business?

All one really needs to know is what a vote-magnet crap like this is...

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<rno4K.562197$LN2.414177@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141784&group=rec.arts.tv#141784

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:10:14 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 23:10 UTC

On 4/9/2022 5:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <Gum4K.562185$LN2.262048@fx13.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Because what’s important here, is to not offend degenerate creeps trying
>>> to sexualize and groom young children…
>>
>> Oddly, *those* people (should they exist) won't be offended at all...
>>

>>> https://i.postimg.cc/qvB8Gc3R/1587233819487.jpg
>>> https://ibb.co/ynQBvsV

>>> Because you have to send your kids to school and unless you're a highly
>>> paid unionized public school teacher, it'll be a public school where
>>> they'll be brainwashed by degenerate creeps trying to sexualize and groom
>>> them.
>>
>> Say, you and I went through a million years with public school teachers,
>> and I don't remember being "sexualized and groomed".
>
> And I don't remember having teachers who had pink hair and metal studs
> implanted in their foreheads, who wore Che Guevara shirts to work and
> hung the communist flag on the wall, either.
>
> Things are ***vastly*** different now in schools than when people who
> are 50+ were in attendance.
>
> I knew next to nothing about my teachers' private lives. Maybe that they
> were married, if they were wearing a wedding ring, but that's it. They
> certainly didn't talk to us about their sex lives, for gawd's sake.
>
> That hell-site TikTok is lousy with videos of these gender-fluid
> non-binary creatures who are devastated that they won't be able to talk
> about their sex lives with their kindergartners anymore now that Florida
> has a law that requires them to keep that shit to themselves. And those
> are just the people bold enough to publicly state what they're doing.
> For every one of them that posts a public video about it, there's
> probably a dozen more doing it quietly with no fanfare.

In my high-school was a teacher who propositioned a student (of the same
sex). They were dismissed ...end of story. In my kids' high-school was
a teacher living openly with a same-sex partner ...no upset. I'd
imagine that the sort of deviance you're finding worthy of legislation
is far better handled at the "grass roots" level, as it long has been.
And this crusade to protect toddlers from pedagogical pedophiles is,
afaics, mainly just catnip to enlist MAGA voters.

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<16e45d30a9c704ad$1$4135811$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141785&group=rec.arts.tv#141785

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:10:15 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <66SdncEj16hEf83_nZ2dnUU7-LvNnZ2d@giganews.com> <Gi64K.402100$iK66.143283@fx46.iad> <5t-dnbBhF5tDbM3_nZ2dnUU7-d2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <16e42fd25d668e14$1$3724094$cd54664@news.newsdemon.com> <9dh4K.544930$mF2.538233@fx11.iad> <uqg35hdqeqbdvh8i8jl8hg5tbcv1a4hpsq@4ax.com> <gGk4K.443025$SeK9.252270@fx97.iad> <atropos-E2BF14.12134409042022@news.giganews.com> <%7m4K.64533$e%.10763@fx36.iad> <atropos-A56360.13552709042022@news.giganews.com> <8In4K.64538$e%.60025@fx36.iad> <atropos-805581.15485609042022@news.giganews.com>
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 23:10 UTC

On 4/9/2022 5:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <8In4K.64538$e%.60025@fx36.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 4:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> It's illegal to burn witches. It's not illegal to call groomers what
>>> they are.
>>
>> Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
>>
>> Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man; But will they come when you
>> do call for them?
>>
>> -Shakespeare (Henry IV)
>
> ...not a mouse
> Shall disturb this hallowed house.
> I am sent with broom before,
> To sweep the dust behind the door.
>
> -Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night's Dream)

Henry VI "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

Re: NJ Curriculum Encourages Kids to Watch Porn

<t2t6bp$lskt$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141788&group=rec.arts.tv#141788

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 16:54:32 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 23:54 UTC

On 4/9/2022 3:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t2t087$lqr1$2@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2022 2:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And I don't remember having teachers who had pink hair and metal studs
>>> implanted in their foreheads, who wore Che Guevara shirts to work and
>>> hung the communist flag on the wall, either.
>> I don't know of any teachers *now* who dress/look like that.
>>>
>>> Things are ***vastly*** different now in schools than when people who
>>> are 50+ were in attendance.
>>
>> Only in LA, not in the rest of the country.
>>>
>>> I knew next to nothing about my teachers' private lives. Maybe that they
>>> were married, if they were wearing a wedding ring, but that's it. They
>>> certainly didn't talk to us about their sex lives, for gawd's sake.
>>
>> They don't here either.
>>>
>>> That hell-site TikTok is lousy with videos of these gender-fluid
>>> non-binary creatures who are devastated that they won't be able to talk
>>> about their sex lives with their kindergartners anymore now that Florida
>>> has a law that requires them to keep that shit to themselves. And those
>>> are just the people bold enough to publicly state what they're doing.
>>> For every one of them that posts a public video about it, there's
>>> probably a dozen more doing it quietly with no fanfare.
>>>
>> Again, it's LA, maybe Miami who do this.
>
> Well, if it's not happening elsewhere, then there should be no problem
> with a law prohibiting it. Why would you be upset about the state making
> something illegal that you don't do?

I'm not really, just think it sets a precedent that may be extended to
older kids.