When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The GQP is really confused now.

SubjectAuthor
o Re: The GQP is really confused now.moviePig

1
Re: The GQP is really confused now.

<lZA6K.847434$aT3.414173@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=141921&group=rec.arts.tv#141921

Subject: Re: The GQP is really confused now.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 11:07:59 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:07 UTC

On 4/16/2022 7:56 AM, trotsky wrote:
> The GQP, the party of letting the govt. suck at the teat of big
> business, seems to be becoming aware of an error in their ways.  Social
> media platforms, being free flowing places of convo somewhat moderated
> by their corporate overlords, have become something of a problem for the
> right wing.  Liberals freely discuss whatever is on their minds, and
> right wing clowns can only sit back, agape in horror, because they're
> too morally, intellectually and ethically bankrupt to say anything of
> consequence.  So they've latched on to a new pile of crap: complaining
> these forums violate "free speech" in a desperate effort to pervert the
> First Amendment to their plight.  I'm sure a good portion of them know
> the First Amendment doesn't pertain to private industry, with the rest
> of them being stupid dipshites perpetually running in the wrong
> direction with the ball.  Just horribly, desperately trying to get
> liberals to shut up because obviously the right wing has nothing valid
> to say and can't compete.  As ever, the people on the left however don't
> come up with proper messaging on this and the people on the right run
> amok running at the mouth about yet another garbage "complaint" that has
> popped into their alleged brains.

Yeah, when it comes to popular simplistic sloganeering, 'free speech' is
right up there with 'the right to bear arms'.