From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-04-19 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:38:31 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:38 UTC

On 4/20/2022 10:13 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> I watched:
>>
>> Nothing very memorable, apparently.
>>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!

Well, you didn't ask but I'm going to tell you anyways. I finished
watching the first half of season four of 'Battlestar Galactica'.
Spoiler, they find Earth! Yea!

So why do I still have half a season left to watch?

I've been watching this for some time as a screencapping project. I saw
the first season when it originally aired but then, I think, lost the
cable TV tier that it was on because of financial problems. Having seen
seasons 2 and 3 and half of 4 now, I'm coming to the conclusion that was
the silver lining of my near homelessness bankruptcy.

I've also been slowly working my way thru the episodes of 'Starhunter
Redux' that I recorded years ago from the new defunct El Rey network.
Not great but still a decent effort for a zero-budget production done by
a collaboration of ten different national cable channels. Better than
far too high a percentage of current productions.

What did you watch?

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-04-19 (Tuesday)

<t3qa37$um8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142060&group=rec.arts.tv#142060

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:56:08 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 00:56 UTC

On 4/20/2022 3:21 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>> Well, you didn't ask but I'm going to tell you anyways. I
>
> I left the original question in there at the top!
>

> finished
>> watching the first half of season four of 'Battlestar Galactica'.
>> Spoiler, they find Earth! Yea!
>
> It could be worse. You could be watching the real show

That's next on the screencapping queue. :D

>> So why do I still have half a season left to watch?
>
> And you’d still have a full season of Galactica 1980 love to watch

And that's #2 in the queue!

>> I've been watching this for some time as a screencapping project. I saw
>> the first season when it originally aired but then, I think, lost the
>> cable TV tier that it was on because of financial problems. Having seen
>> seasons 2 and 3 and half of 4 now, I'm coming to the conclusion that was
>> the silver lining of my near homelessness bankruptcy.
>
> Ouch! I’m glad that seems to be working out for you.

15 years late there.... <glare>

After 15 years of just scrapping by I seem to be doing better now with a
new job that started a few months ago. Just hoping I can turn it into a
permanent position.

>> I've also been slowly working my way thru the episodes of 'Starhunter
>> Redux' that I recorded years ago from the new defunct El Rey network.
>> Not great but still a decent effort for a zero-budget production done by
>> a collaboration of ten different national cable channels. Better than
>> far too high a percentage of current productions.
>>
>> What did you watch?
>>

> I already told you!

Who said I was asking you?

dirty old man.