From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-04-19 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:29:13 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 21:29 UTC

On 4/20/2022 12:55 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 11:50:01 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:

snip

>>> That was certainly the best episode so far. I still want to know who
>>> are mysterious guest is. I'm presuming another god?
>>
>> Well it’s a female voice, I am assuming it’s the goddess they’ve been
>> looking for.
>
> That seems odd. Ammitt is being portrayed as this deadly god and yet
> the hippo came off as anything but deadly.
>
>> I’m still not sure why they were looking for the tomb unless she’s trapped
>> in that little statue that William Shatner had.

Captain Kirk and Batman were in a movie together? Why am I only just
now learning about this?!?

> Yeah, they are trapped in those statues but apparently you can end up
> talking with them in this other space. What I thought was interesting
> was when they showed us Khonshu's statue being placed in storage as it
> seems like there's a total of ten gods that have been imprisoned and
> placed there. Makes me wonder if they will visit that again in the
> future (though not in this season.)

The main villain of the upcoming Thor movie is Gorr the God Butcher. I
hope we get to see some of the Moon Knight gods in action against this
guy. Although presumably it won't end well for them if we do.

>> Oh. Sure she is. And that’s why she’s who is in the sarcophagus at the end.

>>> Oh boy, the snark you can have over the latest ENDGAME.
>>>

>> I’m about four episodes behind now.
>
> Ah, then you have a good deal of wackiness to work through.

I have the latest episode on my DVR, but I can't say I'm looking forward
to it.