In charity there is no excess. -- Francis Bacon

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Depp trots out the sob-stories about "abuse" while gold-digger waits for her turn

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Depp trots out the sob-stories about "abuse" while gold-diggermoviePig

1
Re: Depp trots out the sob-stories about "abuse" while gold-digger waits for her turn

<8i08K.88265$Kdf.203@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142057&group=rec.arts.tv#142057

Subject: Re: Depp trots out the sob-stories about "abuse" while gold-digger
waits for her turn
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:02:28 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 23:02 UTC

On 4/20/2022 6:07 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/20/2022 11:19 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:

>>> OK, can you give me an example of that? Did she put a pipe bomb in
>>> somebody’s car?
>>
>> There are reports that she beat up her girlfriend before Depp. She
>> pulled shit (or tried to) on Mamoa during "Aquaman". And just listen
>> to/read any of the witnesses during the trial.
>>
>> She's not a benign nutjob.
>

> a) it's "Momoa" and b) maybe she had trouble being Heard.
>

> And yes, that's the best pun in the history of r.a.t.

Hmm, I'm a bit amber-valent about it...