You will gain money by an immoral action.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and publicmoviePig
`- Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and publicmoviePig

1
Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

<2ye8K.76207$e%.69485@fx36.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142068&group=rec.arts.tv#142068

Subject: Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public
transportation
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:15:09 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:15 UTC

On 4/21/2022 8:31 AM, shawn wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 07:48:16 -0400, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <O4Wdncn0Mat0tfz_nZ2dnUU7-a3NnZ2d@giganews.com>, BTR1701
>> <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I'm taking an informal poll.
>>>
>>> Q: Regarding the Biden regime's mind-boggling decision to appeal the CDC mask
>>> mandate loss yesterday... What do you think? Will the administration, at the
>>> 11th Circuit:
>>>
>>> [ ] Win, but lose the midterms?
>>>
>>> [ ] Lose, harder and for good?
>>>
>>> As for those who still want to wear face blankets, here's a thought...
>>>
>>> You think I should have to wear a mask along with you wearing a mask so that
>>> if I'm infected, the virus will have to pass through two layers of masks to
>>> infect you.
>>

>> No, I think we both have to wear a mask because that's how you stop the
>> fucking disease from spreading.
>>

>>> So if you wear two masks and I wear none, the virus still has to travel
>>> through two layers of masks to infect you.
>>>
>>> So if you're a maskhole, just wear two masks. Problem solved.
>>

>> And if you're an asshole, don't wear one at all. It's actually a good
>> thing because, for once, we can see the assholes coming.
>

> I'm just waiting for the people who are sniffling and sneezing without
> wearing a mask to start showing up. I know it's going to happen as now
> every business that I know of in my area (even the BioPlasma place
> that pays for blood plasma) has removed all requirements for masks.
> Though I still see about half the people in the grocery stores wearing
> masks.

At the gym, presumably quite health-conscious, very few masks ...which
might be a macho thing. But the grocery store, with all those
consumables, may evoke a stronger sense of contagion. And in either
venue, if one must cough, one does it quietly, so as not to cause panic.

Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

<pSi8K.42$sX7b.32@fx43.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142074&group=rec.arts.tv#142074

transportation
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:09:55 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:09 UTC

On 4/21/2022 1:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 21, 2022 at 8:15:09 AM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> I'm just waiting for the people who are sniffling and sneezing without
>>> wearing a mask to start showing up. I know it's going to happen as now
>>> every business that I know of in my area (even the BioPlasma place
>>> that pays for blood plasma) has removed all requirements for masks.
>>> Though I still see about half the people in the grocery stores wearing
>>> masks.
>>
>> At the gym, presumably quite health-conscious, very few masks ...which
>> might be a macho thing. But the grocery store, with all those
>> consumables, may evoke a stronger sense of contagion. And in either
>> venue, if one must cough, one does it quietly, so as not to cause panic.
>
> I remember when restaurants first re-opened I was eating and my throat did one
> of those things where it forgot to close off my trachea when I took a drink of
> iced tea and it went down the wrong way. I started sputtering and coughing and
> you should have seen all the people around me. They looked like I'd personally
> injected them with ebola. A few actually got up and ran outside.

A thoughtful dinner companion would rush to fake a Heimlich on you.