Break into jail and claim police brutality.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and publicmoviePig
`- Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and publicmoviePig

1
Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

<VXi8K.468491$SeK9.445611@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142075&group=rec.arts.tv#142075

Subject: Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public
transportation
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:15:47 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:15 UTC

On 4/21/2022 2:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 21, 2022 at 11:51:19 AM PDT, "David Johnston"
> <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-04-21 3:50 a.m., BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I'm taking an informal poll.
>>>
>>> Q: Regarding the Biden regime's mind-boggling decision to appeal the CDC
>>> mask
>>> mandate loss yesterday... What do you think? Will the administration, at the
>>> 11th Circuit:
>>>
>>> [ ] Win, but lose the midterms?
>>>
>>> [ ] Lose, harder and for good?
>>>
>>> As for those who still want to wear face blankets, here's a thought...
>>>
>>> You think I should have to wear a mask along with you wearing a mask so that
>>> if I'm infected, the virus will have to pass through two layers of masks to
>>> infect you.
>>>
>>> So if you wear two masks and I wear none, the virus still has to travel
>>> through two layers of masks to infect you.
>>>
>>> So if you're a maskhole, just wear two masks. Problem solved.
>>>

>> https://preview.redd.it/bvrmovfbfxu81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e50ca9d59f80027ef783bd63c0a78e4299ffdfe0
>
> And that might make sense if airborne virus and liquid streams were remotely
> analogous.

Getting deja vu here, but they *are* at least remotely analogous.

Re: Judge vacates CDC mask mandate on planes and public transportation

<Nnk8K.362784$Gojc.323072@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142085&group=rec.arts.tv#142085

transportation
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:53:48 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:53 UTC

On 4/21/2022 5:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <VXi8K.468491$SeK9.445611@fx97.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/21/2022 2:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And that might make sense if airborne virus and liquid streams were
>>> remotely analogous.
>>
>> Getting deja vu here, but they *are* at least remotely analogous.
>
> Yeah, the same way a kangaroo and a sperm whale are technically remotely
> analogous.

Well, those are both in the tiny biological minority known as mammals.
Meanwhile, an airborne virus is indeed carried on a stream (of air)
that's most potent near the emitter, and which diffuses more rapidly if
there's an immediate baffle. Hmm, the analogy's getting better...