From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Lack of coherence in network series schedules will further hurt
networks
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:46:26 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:46 UTC

On 2022-04-24 3:05 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 17:53:11 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, Rich is totally correct here . . .
>>
>> Shut up seamus
>
> Heck even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

I'm inclined to think Adam is right and that this was actually "Seamus",
a notorious poster here who has frequently posted as others on the
newsgroup - including me on at least one occasion - by making very small
changes in the user name or email address so that they LOOK like that
person but actually espouse Seamus' opinions.

Seamus' favourite routine is to post something about shows that "should"
be showing new episodes instead of reruns because it is a sweeps month
when, by Seamus' reckoning, every episode has to be brand new. He's done
many variations of this theme and this smells like another one. This
time, he's chosen to pretend that he's Rich and probably even sought to
bolster his argument by pretending to be Ian and agreeing with himself.

--
Rhino