Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:02:03 -0700
Subject: Re: Musk's bid (and win) of Twitter a GIFT from God for the
stockholders
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: wearyfl...@gmail.com (weary flake)
 by: weary flake - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:02 UTC

On 4/25/22 2:05 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/25/2022 3:58 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Musk apparently predicated this bid on responses he got when he asked in a poll if people thought Twitter was delivering uncensored and unbiased comments.  A resounding 70% of the respondents said "no."  That tipped it for Musk, he needed a strong consensus to proceed.  Now, all he has to do is  read the  riot-act to the LEFT-WING moderators (or fire them all) and make the platform into one with unfettered opinions on both sides.
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/tech/elon-musk-twitter-sale-agreement/index.html
>>

> Lies and science denying aren't "opinions" you fucking weasel.

Here comes Kaptain Kibitzer and his Twitter army! The Jewish person going
by the name of Trotsky pretending to be an Indian with intent to misdirect
angry reaction from his attack posts onto non-Jews. (not to cast any
aspersions)
By the way, I peeked into Trotsky's book Terrorism and Communism and he
gives logical arguments for his statements about abolishing all verbal
opposition. He disagrees with those who appear to tolerate any sort of
speck of potentially critical articles appearing in the media by saying any
dissent at all is deadly, he blasts the former practice of releasing
prisoners instead of killing them, etc. If you read it you might like it.