From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-04-26 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 09:22:22 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 16:22 UTC

On 4/27/2022 8:26 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> I watched:
>>

>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> \S/TUPIDMAN & LAMEASS
>
> The first of no doubt too many parts depicting Supe’s adventures in the
> bizarro universe

Wait. What?!? My DVR didn't record this!!! And it's not scheduled to
record next week either. Something somewhere got screwed up on my
DVR...I fixed it and it's back on the schedule again. Good thing I have
OnDemand!

I finally decided to delete several episodes of Kung Fu then delete the
series from my DVR. Then I did more catching up and watched:

The Flash - I caught up on the last couple of episodes. Don't ask me
what happened in them. Nonsense and stuff I don't care about along with
an out of place cameo by a long forgotten character shoe horned in for
good measure. There, that's what happened in them.

The Blacklist - I caught up on the last three episodes. They weren't as
horrid as I feared they would be. But Mojtabai running the task force?
Come on now. Get serious! And the last episode which focused on him
had to be one of the worst written and acted episode ever to grace TV.
OK, so maybe the last episode was as horrid as I feared it would be.
But the two before it were OK, I guess.