You will be run over by a bus.

arts / alt.tv.survivor / Re: S46 Cast as of E04

SubjectAuthor
* S46 Cast as of E04Zeppo
`* Re: S46 Cast as of E04Brian Smith
 +* Re: S46 Cast as of E04rgibbs
 |`* Re: S46 Cast as of E04Brian Smith
 | `* Re: S46 Cast as of E04Zeppo
 |  `- Re: S46 Cast as of E04Brian Smith
 +- Re: S46 Cast as of E04Zeppo
 `- Re: S46 Cast as of E04Zeppo

1
S46 Cast as of E04

<d%KJN.540718$PuZ9.363758@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1395&group=alt.tv.survivor#1395

Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
From: rgi...@telus.net (Zeppo)
Subject: S46 Cast as of E04
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 16:27:04 -0700
 by: Zeppo - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:27 UTC

Looking terrific out of the gate, but too dangerous to keep around:
-Hunter
-Tiffany
-Kenzie

Probably has more game than has been apparent so far:
-Jem
-Maria

Is probably going to "overplay his hand":
-Real Estate Jock

Looks to be in trouble, but I have a bit of a soft spot for her:
-Venus

Unbearable to watch (which means he/she is likely to be in F3): :-)
-Liz
-Bhanu

Given that we have not seen much of the Green and Orange Tribes'
interpersonal dynamics yet, I don't really have a read on Ben,
Charlie, Moriah, Soda, Tevin, or Tim at this point. IOW, neither
of them have stood out in either a negative or positive way IMO.

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<ut8br9$3vqh5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1398&group=alt.tv.survivor#1398

From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Subject: Re: S46 Cast as of E04
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 21:18:44 -0600
 by: Brian Smith - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 03:18 UTC

On 3/17/2024 5:27 PM, Zeppo wrote:
> Looking terrific out of the gate, but too dangerous to keep around:
>   -Hunter
>   -Tiffany
>   -Kenzie

I'm loving Kenzie so far. She deserves a bonus for putting up with Bhanu
and not taking advantage of him. Hunter's been very impressive so far.
If Tiff makes the merge she'll be dangerous for sure.

> Probably has more game than has been apparent so far:
>   -Jem
>   -Maria

I agree. Maria seems very game savvy.

> Is probably going to "overplay his hand":
>   -Real Estate Jock

Q is bordering on being cocky. Wanting to take out Kenzie now and keep
Bhanu makes me question his game smarts.

> Looks to be in trouble, but I have a bit of a soft spot for her:
>   -Venus

Especially after losing her only ally. I hope she stays a while as she's
feisty.

> Unbearable to watch (which means he/she is likely to be in F3): :-)
>    -Liz
>    -Bhanu

Totally agree! Given how much screen time Bhanu is getting I fear he'll
be around until the finale. Is Liz Wanda 2.0? Unlike Bhanu, she at least
has some game sense.

> Given that we have not seen much of the Green and Orange Tribes'
> interpersonal dynamics yet, I don't really have a read on Ben,
> Charlie, Moriah, Soda, Tevin, or Tim at this point.  IOW, neither
> of them have stood out in either a negative or positive way IMO.

Soda has stood out negatively for the way she's treated Venus. I feel
like we missed something that happened between those two early on. For
me, Charlie comes across as a less smart Carson. Tevin is cocky like Q.

--

Brian

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<0001HW.2BAA4CC3000D6C3B30D88E38F@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1410&group=alt.tv.survivor#1410

From: rgi...@telus.net
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:44:19 -0700
 by: rgi...@telus.net - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:44 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Brian Smith wrote
(in article <ut8br9$3vqh5$1@dont-email.me>):

> . Hunter's been very impressive so far.
He reminds me a little of Greg Buis from S1, but more athletic and without
the edge.
> Q is bordering on being cocky.

Yes, but that pathetic display in the “bean bag toss” sure cut him down
to size. :-)

> Wanting to take out Kenzie now and keep
> Bhanu makes me question his game smarts.
Yeah, it was way too early to be thinking that way.

> Especially after losing her only ally. I hope she stays a while as she's
> feisty.

I didn’t think I was going to like her, but I agree with you about the
feistiness.

> Totally agree! Given how much screen time Bhanu is getting I fear he'll
> be around until the finale.

The guy is a wuss!

> Is Liz Wanda 2.0?

Ha Ha!

> Soda has stood out negatively for the way she's treated Venus.

Yes, the “idol snatch” was not a good look.
Orange Tribe has some really interesting characters on it. We just haven’t
seen very much from
them yet due to Purple Tribe’s losing streak.

> Charlie comes across as a less smart Carson.

But he sure has the T.S. trivia at his fingertips. :-)

> Tevin is cocky like Q.

I’ve got to believe that Tevin goes deep in this game given how prominent
he was in the
S46 preview.

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<0001HW.2BAA54B5000F48F730D88E38F@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1413&group=alt.tv.survivor#1413

From: reg...@telus.invalid (Zeppo)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:18:13 -0700
 by: Zeppo - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:18 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Brian Smith wrote
(in article <ut8br9$3vqh5$1@dont-email.me>):

> Hunter's been very impressive so far.
Yes he has

> > Probably has more game than has been apparent so far:
> > -Jem
> > -Maria
>
> I agree. Maria seems very game savvy.
>
> > Is probably going to "overplay his hand":
> > -Real Estate Jock
>
> Q is bordering on being cocky. Wanting to take out Kenzie now and keep
> Bhanu makes me question his game smarts.
>
> > Looks to be in trouble, but I have a bit of a soft spot for her:
> > -Venus
>
> Especially after losing her only ally. I hope she stays a while as she's
> feisty.
>
> > Unbearable to watch (which means he/she is likely to be in F3): :-)
> > -Liz
> > -Bhanu
>
> Totally agree! Given how much screen time Bhanu is getting I fear he'll
> be around until the finale. Is Liz Wanda 2.0? Unlike Bhanu, she at least
> has some game sense.
>
> > Given that we have not seen much of the Green and Orange Tribes'
> > interpersonal dynamics yet, I don't really have a read on Ben,
> > Charlie, Moriah, Soda, Tevin, or Tim at this point. IOW, neither
> > of them have stood out in either a negative or positive way IMO.
>
> Soda has stood out negatively for the way she's treated Venus. I feel
> like we missed something that happened between those two early on. For
> me, Charlie comes across as a less smart Carson. Tevin is cocky like Q.

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<0001HW.2BAA58F0001046CC30D88E38F@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1414&group=alt.tv.survivor#1414

From: reg...@telus.invalid (Zeppo)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:36:16 -0700
 by: Zeppo - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 23:36 UTC

On Mar 17, 2024, Brian Smith wrote
(in article <ut8br9$3vqh5$1@dont-email.me>):

> Hunter's been very impressive so far.

He reminds me a little of Greg Buis from S1, but more athletic and without
the edge.

> Q is bordering on being cocky.

Yes, but that pathetic display in the “bean bag toss” sure cut him down
to size. :-)
> Wanting to take out Kenzie now and keep
> Bhanu makes me question his game smarts.
Yeah, it was way too early to be thinking that way.

> Especially after losing her only ally. I hope she stays a while as she's
> feisty.
I didn’t think that I was going to like her, but I agree with you
concerning the feistiness.

> Totally agree! Given how much screen time Bhanu is getting I fear he'll
> be around until the finale.
The guy is a wuss!
> Is Liz Wanda 2.0?

Ha Ha!
> Soda has stood out negatively for the way she's treated Venus.

Yes, the “idol snatch” was not a good look.

> For me, Charlie comes across as a less smart Carson.

Yes, but he sure has the T.S. trivia at the ready. :-)
> Tevin is cocky like Q.

I’ve got to believe that Tevin goes deep in this game given how prominent
he was in the
S46 preview.

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<utdc07$147k7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1419&group=alt.tv.survivor#1419

From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:52:24 -0600
 by: Brian Smith - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 00:52 UTC

On 3/19/2024 4:44 PM, rgibbs@telus.net wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2024, Brian Smith wrote
> (in article <ut8br9$3vqh5$1@dont-email.me>):
>
>> . Hunter's been very impressive so far.
> He reminds me a little of Greg Buis from S1, but more athletic and without
> the edge.

Having no edge is a good thing in New Era Survivor.

>> Q is bordering on being cocky.
>
> Yes, but that pathetic display in the “bean bag toss” sure cut him down
> to size. :-)

I was surprised at how bad he was at that.

>> Wanting to take out Kenzie now and keep
>> Bhanu makes me question his game smarts.
> Yeah, it was way too early to be thinking that way.

BB thinking. Wanting to pull end game moves early in the season never
turns out well.

>> Especially after losing her only ally. I hope she stays a while as she's
>> feisty.
>
> I didn’t think I was going to like her, but I agree with you about the
> feistiness.
>>
>> Totally agree! Given how much screen time Bhanu is getting I fear he'll
>> be around until the finale.
>
> The guy is a wuss!

He's also annoying as hell.

>> Is Liz Wanda 2.0?
>
> Ha Ha!
>>
>> Soda has stood out negatively for the way she's treated Venus.
>
> Yes, the “idol snatch” was not a good look.

And she did it twice. With longer episodes it would have been nice if
they had shown what caused Soda to dislike Venus so much.

> Orange Tribe has some really interesting characters on it. We just haven’t
> seen very much from
> them yet due to Purple Tribe’s losing streak.
>
>> Charlie comes across as a less smart Carson.
>
> But he sure has the T.S. trivia at his fingertips. :-)
>
>> Tevin is cocky like Q.
>
> I’ve got to believe that Tevin goes deep in this game given how prominent
> he was in the
> S46 preview.

Could be similar to Carolyn from S44.

--
Brian

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<0001HW.2BAA73270000D9D830E1D538F@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1420&group=alt.tv.survivor#1420

From: reg...@telus.invalid (Zeppo)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:28:07 -0700
 by: Zeppo - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 01:28 UTC

On Mar 19, 2024, Brian Smith wrote

> > > Tevin is cocky like Q.
> >
> > I’ve got to believe that Tevin goes deep in this game given how prominent
> > he was in the
> > S46 preview.
>
> Could be similar to Carolyn from S44.

Tevin's presence in the S46 preview made me think of Yammy rather than
Carolyn. IIRC, Carolyn was not
officially revealed until the first episode wheras Yammy was all over the
preview talking about how much
he was looking forward to shitting in the ocean etc. etc.

Re: S46 Cast as of E04

<utdhii$15a0p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1422&group=alt.tv.survivor#1422

From: dcg_br...@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:27:31 -0600
 by: Brian Smith - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 02:27 UTC

On 3/19/2024 7:28 PM, Zeppo wrote:
> On Mar 19, 2024, Brian Smith wrote

>>> I’ve got to believe that Tevin goes deep in this game given how prominent
>>> he was in the
>>> S46 preview.
>>
>> Could be similar to Carolyn from S44.
>
> Tevin's presence in the S46 preview made me think of Yammy rather than
> Carolyn. IIRC, Carolyn was not
> officially revealed until the first episode wheras Yammy was all over the
> preview talking about how much
> he was looking forward to shitting in the ocean etc. etc.

I was thinking more along the lines that they both did lengthy
confessionals at the very beginning of the season. I'm sensing that
Tevin might have played too hard too fast. He's obsessed with taking out
Venus as is Soda. The fact that they focused so much on these incidents
makes me think that Venus is going to take out at least one of them.

--
Brian