From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Disney stripped of authority usually accorded only to Jews and
native indian tribes
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:04:29 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:04 UTC

On 4/27/2022 6:44 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:14:10 -0700 (PDT), JG Rove
> <jgrove24@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes, people in Pickering (city east of Toronto) thought their land couldn't be expropriated by the provincial government for an airport. They were wrong.
>>
>> Central Florida was a bug infested swamp before Walt rolled in with the mouse.
>
> It was full of orange groves that got bull dozed to help free up land
> for Disney.

That was Anaheim.

dirty old man.

Re: Disney stripped of authority usually accorded only to Jews and native indian tribes

<t4d6oi$1h2ep$1@solani.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142216&group=rec.arts.tv#142216

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
native indian tribes
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:55:46 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:55 UTC

On 4/27/2022 9:04 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 4/27/2022 6:44 PM, shawn wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:14:10 -0700 (PDT), JG Rove
>> <jgrove24@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Central Florida was a bug infested swamp before Walt rolled in with
>>> the mouse.
>>
>> It was full of orange groves that got bull dozed to help free up land
>> for Disney.
>
> That was Anaheim.

Florida too. Guess Walt didn't like oranges.