From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TODAY Show: Woke Progressive Bemoans His Son's Interest in Boy
Stuff
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 04:01:43 -0400
 by: Rhino - Mon, 2 May 2022 08:01 UTC

On 2022-05-02 2:35 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> TODAY Show Website Featured Article:
>>
>>> "I wanted my son to reject masculine stereotypes. Then he fell in love with
>>> tractors."
>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7w46ljxmf6cdjdd/Tractors.png?dl=0
>>
>>> "All my life, I've prided myself on blurring gender lines, but when my young
>>> son started to gravitate toward the very things, I'd shunned, I wasn't sure
>>> what to do."
>>
>> Uh, girls can drive tractors too. We've all seen pictures of this.
>>

> Here’s one now!
>
> https://youtu.be/_UIhCnXXd2o

Actually, the girl climbs into the tractor and pushes on the pedals
(probably with the engine turned off since there is no change in sound
when she pushes on the gas) but she doesn't drive it. Even with my
crappy eyesight, I can tell that the person driving the tractor is
wearing a ball cap and has short hair, even through the tinted glass.

> And of course there’s this classic
>
> https://m.independent.ie/business/farming/machinery/if-its-not-red-leave-it-in-the-shed-bride-and-her-bridesmaids-drive-themselves-to-wedding-in-matching-tractors-35377388.html
>
> And on topic for this group
>
> https://www.farminglife.com/country-and-farming/the-fast-and-the-farmer-ish-will-ni-team-be-crowned-uks-best-tractor-drivers-in-new-bbc-series-3549258?amp
>
> There’s bikini tractor racing from the bachelor.
>
> And pages of very bad pictures that I won’t link you to here.
>
> And this attractive young lady and her oh so cute tiny tractor
>
> https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/880/748/HD-wallpaper-jake-s-lawn-care-female-models-boots-tractors-fun-women-cowgirls-famous-girls-toys-john-deere.jpg

But you're right about the other three.

--
Rhino