It is the wisdom of crocodiles, that shed tears when they would devour. -- Francis Bacon

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...moviePig

1
Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<h9mcK.982791$aT3.646432@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142344&group=rec.arts.tv#142344

Subject: Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 23:11:06 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 03:11 UTC

On 5/3/2022 10:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The same crowd that reacted variously with horror and ridicule at the idea of
> people using Ivermectin (oh, my gawd, horse paste!!!) as a Wuhan Flu treatment
> are now seriously advising women to go to veterinarians and obtain
> Misoprostol-- a drug used to treat horse ulcers-- to induce their DIY
> abortions.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ape6rc4ii4j9xcl/Misoprostol.png?dl=0
>
> And of course after relentlessly censoring the pro-Ivermectin posts, Twitter
> and Facebook are allowing the Misoprostol posts without restriction.

Ivermectin was touted as preferable to orthodox treatment of covid.
"Misoprostol" is touted as preferable to *no* treatment of pregnancy.
How are the two situations comparable, but for Twitter?