Subject: Re: Abortion and the population crisis
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 09:57:41 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 3 May 2022 13:57 UTC

On 5/3/2022 3:49 AM, RichA wrote:
> No, not the Third World crisis where over-breeding portends massive problems with food, war, etc,. in the future, I'm talking about the labour and impending productivity shortages in the West.
> In 20 years, the number of people aged 85 in the West will triple. The average age in the West is 40. Productivity declines and labour shortages will increase. In short, the West needs its people to breed, not terminate new people.

I'm guessing you don't know that blacks get abortions about 5 times as
often as whites...

Re: Abortion and the population crisis

<6GlcK.708253$LN2.674914@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142342&group=rec.arts.tv#142342

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 22:37:53 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 02:37 UTC

On 5/3/2022 9:30 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 09:57:48 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 5/3/2022 3:49 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> No, not the Third World crisis where over-breeding portends massive problems with food, war, etc,. in the future, I'm talking about the labour and impending productivity shortages in the West.
>>> In 20 years, the number of people aged 85 in the West will triple. The average age in the West is 40. Productivity declines and labour shortages will increase. In short, the West needs its people to breed, not terminate new people.
>> I'm guessing you don't know that blacks get abortions about 5 times as
>> often as whites...
>
> And females are aborted at 3 times the rate.

I'm speaking of the U.S., which I doubt you are.

Re: Abortion and the population crisis

<2HvcK.828004$oF2.428389@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142352&group=rec.arts.tv#142352

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 10:01:33 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 14:01 UTC

On 5/4/2022 1:33 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 22:37:59 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>>>
>>> And females are aborted at 3 times the rate.
>> I'm speaking of the U.S., which I doubt you are.
>
> The immigrant communities use the burgeoning ultra-sound clinics to determine the sex of the baby and abort most of the females. It's happening worldwide, in Canada and the U.S.
> It's the elephant in the feminist living room.

It's hard when others have their own moral code. Try and bear up...