From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-05-02 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 21:31:15 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 4 May 2022 04:31 UTC

On 5/3/2022 6:38 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <850605572.673283588.620485.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> I hate to ask this but what the hell are "forensic stains"?
>>
>> $20, same as in town.
>>

> Lol

Blood stains.

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-05-02 (Monday)

<t4u2l1$g8m$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142355&group=rec.arts.tv#142355

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 07:29:54 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 4 May 2022 14:29 UTC

On 5/3/2022 10:14 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 9:31 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> Lol
>>>
>> Blood stains.
>>
> Or other stains.

I watched the Greatest Mysteries just before posting, the show said
blood stains.

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-05-02 (Monday)

<t4u33h$2co2$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142357&group=rec.arts.tv#142357

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 07:37:37 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 4 May 2022 14:37 UTC

On 5/4/2022 7:29 AM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 5/3/2022 10:14 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>> Blood stains.
>>>
>> Or other stains.
>
> I watched the Greatest Mysteries just before posting, the show said
> blood stains.

Ah, okay.