From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-05-03 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 09:25:42 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Wed, 4 May 2022 16:25 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:02 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-05-04 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> soaps: GH - Not worth synopsizing.
>
> The Blacklist (recorded) - "Laszlo Jankowics" (ep. #9.18). This was a
> frustrating episode. The "blacklister" case was paper-thin, and
> basically only existed to further the "Red hunts Mr. Kaplan" storyline.
> Then to add insult to injury when they final get to Kaplan, it's a
> stand-in filmed at a distance so they don't have to pay the Kaplan
> actress (or maybe don't want her to appear because her character really
> is dead?...).

I think my brain didn't fully recognize if that was supposed to be her
or not.

They need to get on with this storyline.
>   Meanwhile, there's more bull with Park and Aram, and Cooper (whose
> "investigation" doesn't seem to be going anywhere!).

I had some time to kill and was looking for something on the DVR to
watch. I *almost* watched some Walking Dead episodes, then decided to
I ended up deleting some *old* stuff from my DVR that had been saved for
years. I started with the oldest program still on the DVR which was the
last four episodes of "Priest" from 2019. Although I did sample a few
minuets of each episode before deleting. I stopped deleting once I hit
the year 2020.

Then I watched:

Family Guy - "All About Alana" - Lois gets Single White Femaled.

Superman & Lois - "Truth and Consequences" - The Man of Steel has to
fight his evil Spawn of Steel. This was a pretty good one.

This Is Us - "Miguel" - The title is the plot.