From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: I'm Back (Maybe Only Adam Cares About the Details...)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 21:30:21 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 4 May 2022 04:30 UTC

On 5/3/2022 5:02 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>> OK, I've got Eternal September working in Unison again.
>>
>> I do not know if my Unison app failed, or ES failed. The solution was
>> the create a "second server" profile for ES in Unison. For some reason
>> that seemed to solve the issue.
>>
>> For what I can gather, it's looking to me very likely that I can no
>> longer access ES's encrypted 563 port, but am able to access their
>> unencrypted 119 port still.
>>
>> Despite getting usenet working again, I may be taking a semi-break from
>> this group for the next couple of weeks - I'm getting to "crunch time"
>> in work, and things won't level back again until about mid-May.
>>

> We’ll always have Facebook!

Why would you want to?

dirty old man.

Re: I'm Back (Maybe Only Adam Cares About the Details...)

<t4u2ij$g8m$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142354&group=rec.arts.tv#142354

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 07:28:36 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 4 May 2022 14:28 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> We’ll always have Facebook!
>>>
>> Why would you want to?
>>

> See, that was humorous because neither Ian nor I are on Facebook anymore.

And having NEVER been on Facebook I would have known that because...?

:P

dirty old man.

Re: I'm Back (Maybe Only Adam Cares About the Details...)

<t4uo3a$jno$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142368&group=rec.arts.tv#142368

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 13:35:56 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 4 May 2022 20:35 UTC

On 5/4/2022 8:18 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> See, that was humorous because neither Ian nor I are on Facebook anymore.
>>>
>> And having NEVER been on Facebook I would have known that because...?
>>
>> :P
>>

> How would we know if you’re on Facebook or not when we aren’t?

You are reminding me of a line my father used to say. "'I see!' said
the blind man as he fell into the ditch."

dirty old man.