From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Democrat's Lifeline
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:25:26 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:25 UTC

On 5/3/2022 11:45 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <atropos-C9E61C.11291403052022@news.giganews.com>, BTR1701
> <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <030520221346435754%nope@noway.com>,
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>>> Which is exactly what they want to do.
>>
>> Even so, I'm not sure what the purpose of the leak is in the mind of
>> whoever did it. The Court's opinion in the case will be officially
>> released before the midterms, so the Dems will have their rally cry
>> regardless. The leak was unnecessary.
>

> The leak grabbed the hedlines, but I think it will wind up doing more
> harm than good. For instance, many (most?) people are talking about
> the fact of the leak but not the content of it.

Uh no. The forums I'm on are talking about the content. Of coursee
they're mostly women.

Re: Democrat's Lifeline

<t4s65i$123p$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142333&group=rec.arts.tv#142333

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:17:39 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 3 May 2022 21:17 UTC

On 5/3/2022 2:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t4rvj6$uob$2@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2022 11:45 AM, A Friend wrote:

>>> The leak grabbed the hedlines, but I think it will wind up doing more
>>> harm than good. For instance, many (most?) people are talking about
>>> the fact of the leak but not the content of it.
>>>
>> Uh no. The forums I'm on are talking about the content. Of coursee
>> they're mostly women.
>
> I'm seeing a *lot* of variations of "if you're not a woman, you have no
> right to an opinion on this issue".

I don't support that position and neither do ordinary women.

Re: Democrat's Lifeline

<%1hcK.706875$LN2.45179@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142335&group=rec.arts.tv#142335

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 17:22:02 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 3 May 2022 21:22 UTC

On 5/3/2022 5:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t4rvj6$uob$2@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2022 11:45 AM, A Friend wrote:

>>> The leak grabbed the hedlines, but I think it will wind up doing more
>>> harm than good. For instance, many (most?) people are talking about
>>> the fact of the leak but not the content of it.
>>>
>> Uh no. The forums I'm on are talking about the content. Of coursee
>> they're mostly women.
>
> I'm seeing a *lot* of variations of "if you're not a woman, you have no
> right to an opinion on this issue".
>
> That's awesome! Do we get to do this for other issues, too? For example:
>
> If you're not a cop, you have no right to an
> opinion on law enforcement issues.
>
> If you've never served in the military, you have
> no right to an opinion on war, defense spending,
> or any other aspect of military service.
>
> Only people who are vagrants get to comment on
> public policy regarding their open-air sewer-slums.
>
> Lots of leftists today are also insisting that this ruling is an attack
> on women but they seem to have forgotten that women don't exist anymore
> and that literally anyone can get pregnant now.
>
> (You can't have it both ways, dummies. Pick one lane of crazy or the
> other.)
>
> When the pink-haired non-binary otherkins want to have babies, we get
> demands to change the language to nonsense like "birthing people", but
> as soon as the right to kill the baby is stripped away it reverts back
> to "women's rights".
>
> RACHEL MADDOW: Make no mistake, if men could have babies, abortions
> would be legal everywhere.
>
> I've been informed-- by YOU, Rachel-- that men *can* have babies.

In a test tube. Meanwhile, do you doubt her hypothetical?

Re: Democrat's Lifeline

<YFhcK.823900$oF2.17168@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142337&group=rec.arts.tv#142337

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 18:04:38 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 3 May 2022 22:04 UTC

On 5/3/2022 5:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <%1hcK.706875$LN2.45179@fx13.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> I'm seeing a *lot* of variations of "if you're not a woman, you have no
>>> right to an opinion on this issue".
>>>
>>> That's awesome! Do we get to do this for other issues, too? For example:
>>>
>>> If you're not a cop, you have no right to an
>>> opinion on law enforcement issues.
>>>
>>> If you've never served in the military, you have
>>> no right to an opinion on war, defense spending,
>>> or any other aspect of military service.
>>>
>>> Only people who are vagrants get to comment on
>>> public policy regarding their open-air sewer-slums.
>>>
>>> Lots of leftists today are also insisting that this ruling is an attack
>>> on women but they seem to have forgotten that women don't exist anymore
>>> and that literally anyone can get pregnant now.
>>>
>>> (You can't have it both ways, dummies. Pick one lane of crazy or the
>>> other.)
>>>
>>> When the pink-haired non-binary otherkins want to have babies, we get
>>> demands to change the language to nonsense like "birthing people", but
>>> as soon as the right to kill the baby is stripped away it reverts back
>>> to "women's rights".
>>>
>>> RACHEL MADDOW: Make no mistake, if men could have babies, abortions
>>> would be legal everywhere.
>>>
>>> I've been informed-- by YOU, Rachel-- that men *can* have babies.
>>
>> In a test tube.
>
> Nope. She's not talking about in vitro fertilization.
>
>> Meanwhile, do you doubt her hypothetical?
>
> If we take her pontifications on the subject as true, it's not a
> hypothetical anymore and she's wrong.

Is she wrong because it's "not a hypothetical" or because, as she
suggests, men would never deny themselves the abortion option?

Re: Democrat's Lifeline

<t4vm43$3a7g$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142382&group=rec.arts.tv#142382

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 22:08:19 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 5 May 2022 05:08 UTC

On 5/4/2022 9:38 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>> I'm seeing a *lot* of variations of "if you're not a woman, you have no
>>> right to an opinion on this issue".
>>>
>> I don't support that position and neither do ordinary women.
>
> You'll never get on tv, then.

I don't plan to.