From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 04:10:31 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 4 May 2022 08:10 UTC

On 2022-05-03 10:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The same crowd that reacted variously with horror and ridicule at the idea of
> people using Ivermectin (oh, my gawd, horse paste!!!) as a Wuhan Flu treatment
> are now seriously advising women to go to veterinarians and obtain
> Misoprostol-- a drug used to treat horse ulcers-- to induce their DIY
> abortions.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ape6rc4ii4j9xcl/Misoprostol.png?dl=0
>
> And of course after relentlessly censoring the pro-Ivermectin posts, Twitter
> and Facebook are allowing the Misoprostol posts without restriction.

Are "progressives" completely *blind* to their hypocrisy or do they just
think we are?

--
Rhino

Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<BhBcK.984091$aT3.600830@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142367&group=rec.arts.tv#142367

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 16:23:59 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 20:23 UTC

On 5/4/2022 3:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On May 4, 2022 at 1:10:31 AM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2022-05-03 10:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>
>>> The same crowd that reacted variously with horror and ridicule at the idea
>>> of
>>> people using Ivermectin (oh, my gawd, horse paste!!!) as a Wuhan Flu
>>> treatment
>>> are now seriously advising women to go to veterinarians and obtain
>>> Misoprostol-- a drug used to treat horse ulcers-- to induce their DIY
>>> abortions.
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ape6rc4ii4j9xcl/Misoprostol.png?dl=0
>>>
>>> And of course after relentlessly censoring the pro-Ivermectin posts, Twitter
>>> and Facebook are allowing the Misoprostol posts without restriction.
>>>
>> Are "progressives" completely *blind* to their hypocrisy or do they just
>> think we are?
>
> They just don't care anymore.

"They" may be waiting for your answer to this question, asked earlier:

Ivermectin was touted as preferable to orthodox treatment of covid.
"Misoprostol" is touted as preferable to *no* treatment of pregnancy.
How are the two situations comparable, but for Twitter?

Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<GdCcK.984093$aT3.282399@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142372&group=rec.arts.tv#142372

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 17:28:05 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 21:28 UTC

On 5/4/2022 5:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <BhBcK.984091$aT3.600830@fx09.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/2022 3:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> They just don't care anymore.
>>
>> "They" may be waiting for your answer to this question, asked earlier:
>>
>> Ivermectin was touted as preferable to orthodox treatment of covid.
>
> "Orthodox"... LOL!
>
>> "Misoprostol" is touted as preferable to *no* treatment of pregnancy.
>> How are the two situations comparable, but for Twitter?
>
> "Treatment"... LOL!

Don't LOL yourself into thinking that's an answer...

Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<ynDcK.2931$arR.2381@fx48.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142375&group=rec.arts.tv#142375

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:46:53 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:46 UTC

On 5/4/2022 5:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <GdCcK.984093$aT3.282399@fx09.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/2022 5:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> "Orthodox"... LOL!

>>> "Treatment"... LOL!
>>
>> Don't LOL yourself into thinking that's an answer...
>
> You have FPP Disease, wherein you believe an answer you don't like isn't
> an answer.

Your first response was no response. Your second response was to
giggle. Your third response is to invoke "FPP Disease".

Those aren't answers, much less "answers I don't like". Those are ducks.

Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<RPGcK.708215$7F2.252538@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142379&group=rec.arts.tv#142379

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 22:41:52 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 5 May 2022 02:41 UTC

On 5/4/2022 8:16 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 3:46 PM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 5/4/2022 5:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> You have FPP Disease, wherein you believe an answer you don't like isn't
>>> an answer.
>>
>> Your first response was no response.  Your second response was to
>> giggle.  Your third response is to invoke "FPP Disease".
>>
>> Those aren't answers, much less "answers I don't like". Those are ducks.
>>
> Do you hear quacking?

Yes. "Wise quacks", pretending to be be answers.

Re: Ah, the Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy in the Spring...

<c4RcK.12549$kgsb.2679@fx97.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142384&group=rec.arts.tv#142384

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:21:59 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 5 May 2022 14:21 UTC

On 5/4/2022 10:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On May 4, 2022 at 3:46:53 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/4/2022 5:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> You have FPP Disease, wherein you believe an answer you don't like isn't
>>> an answer.
>>
>> Your first response was no response. Your second response was to
>> giggle. Your third response is to invoke "FPP Disease".
>>
>> Those aren't answers, much less "answers I don't like". Those are ducks.
>
> No, it's a way of saying I don't accept the premises of your
> question/comments.

And you accuse ME of circumlocution. What premises don't you accept?