From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for April 30 to May 6
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 19:05:56 -0400
 by: Rhino - Fri, 6 May 2022 23:05 UTC

On 2022-05-06 11:50 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> TV news for April 30 to May 6
>

> Netflix Opens Rome Office As Reed Hastings Details Streamer's Italian
> Roots; Launches Huge Slate Of Series & Films (May 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/netflix-opens-rome-office-reed-hastings-1235017699/
>

> 'Cobra Kai' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/cobra-kai-season-5-premiere-date-teaser-trailer-1235016584/

I've watched the earlier seasons so I might as well watch this one too....

> 'Justified: City Primeval': Aunjanue Ellis, Boyd Holbrook, Adelaide
> Clemens, Vondie Curtis Hall Among 8 Cast In FX Limited Series (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/justified-city-primeval-aunjanue-ellis-boyd-holbrook-adelaide-clemens-vondie-curtis-hall-cast-fx-limited-series-1235017561/

That could be interesting; I'll definitely check it out!

> 'Quantum Leap' Reboot Picked Up To Series By NBC (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/quantum-leap-reboot-pilot-picked-up-to-series-nbc-1235017782/

I never watched the original so I don't expect to look at this....

> [...]
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-last-thing-he-told-me-aisha-tyler-apple-1235016485/
>

> 'Minx' Renewed For Season 2 At HBO Max (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/minx-renewed-season-2-hbo-max-1235017008/
>

> 'House Of The Dragon': HBO Unveils New Trailer & Character Posters For
> 'Game Of Thrones' Prequel (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/house-of-the-dragon-trailer-1235016743/
>

> 'The Equalizer' Renewed For Seasons 3 & 4 By CBS (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-equalizer-renewed-seasons-3-and-4-cbs-queen-latifah-1235016848/
>

> AMC Networks Hits 9.5 Million Streaming Subscribers In March, Affirms
> 20M-25M By 2025 (May 5)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/amc-networks-streaming-subscribers-walking-dead-killing-eve-1235016818/
>

> 'Moon Knight' EPs Say Season 2 Of Marvel Disney+ Series Up In The Air (May
> 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/moon-knight-season-2-mohamed-diab-grant-curtis-interview-1235016733/
>

> 'Saved By The Bell' Canceled At Peacock After 2 Seasons (May 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/saved-by-the-bell-canceled-peacock-1235016465/
>

> 'Uncoupled': Neil Patrick Harris Smells The Roses In First Trailer For
> Netflix Comedy Series As Streamer Sets Premiere (May 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/uncoupled-neil-patrick-harris-trailer-netflix-premiere-1235016124/
>

> 'This Is Us' Dips In Demo But Leads Quiet Tuesday, 'FBI' Repeat Wins
> Viewers; 'Holey Moley' Steady In Return (May 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/tuesday-ratings-this-is-us-dips-demo-holey-moley-return-1235015396/
>

> 'Julia' Renewed For Season 2 At HBO Max (May 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/julia-renewed-for-season-2-hbo-max-1235015572/
>

> 'Sweet Magnolias' Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix (May 4)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/sweet-magnolias-renewed-season-3-netflix-1235015988/
>

> Netflix Greenlights 'No Good Deed' Series From 'Dead To Me' Creator Liz
> Feldman (May 3)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/dead-to-me-creator-liz-feldman-new-comedy-no-good-dead-netflix-1235015217/
>

> '9-1-1' Breaks Monday Ratings Tie With Primetime Win; 'American Song
> Contest' Ticks Back Up From Lows (May 3)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/monday-ratings-9-1-1-wins-american-song-contest-ticks-up-1235014302/
>

> 'Saint X': Alycia Debnam-Carey Set As Lead In Recasting As Victoria
> Pedretti Exits (May 3)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/saint-x-alycia-debnam-carey-star-recasting-victoria-pedretti-exit-fear-the-walking-dead-future-1235014577/
>

> CBS Declares Early Victory In 2021-22 Ratings, NBC Tops 18-49 Demo (May 3)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/cbs-declares-early-victory-in-2021-22-ratings-nbc-tops-18-49-demo-1235015282/
>

> David Birney Dies: 'Bridget Loves Bernie', 'St. Elsewhere' Actor Was 83
> (May 3)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/david-birney-dead-obituary-actor-bridget-loves-bernie-st-elsewhere-1235015128/
>

> Amazon Freevee: 'Bosch: Legacy' Renewed For Season 2 (May 2)

I am *so* glad I read this article! It revealed that Season 1 of Bosch:
Legacy is available *now*. That made my week!! I thought we might still
be months from the sequel starting....

> Tubi Plans To Bring 100 New Original Titles To Fox-Owned Streaming Service
> Over The Next Year (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/tubi-100-new-original-film-tv-titles-fox-streaming-newfronts-1235014495/
>

> Jerry verDorn Dies: 'Guiding Light', 'One Life To Live' Actor Was 72 (May
> 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/jerry-verdorn-dead-guiding-light-one-life-to-live-actor-was-72-1235014499/
>

> Jeff Daniels To Headline 'A Man In Full' Netflix Limited Series From David
> E. Kelley & Regina King (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/jeff-daniels-star-a-man-in-full-netflix-series-david-e-kelley-regina-king-1235004891/
>

> 'American Idol' & '60 Minutes' Keep Sunday Winning Streak; 'Duncanville'
> Makes Quiet Return (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/sunday-ratings-american-idol-60-minutes-duncanville-return-1235014210/
>

> 'Cobra Kai' Creators Land Las Vegas Action Comedy 'Obliterated' At Netflix;
> Series Moves From TBS (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/cobra-kai-creators-las-vegas-action-comedy-obliterated-netflix-series-moves-tbs-1235014236/
>

> William Fichtner Joins Milo Ventimiglia & Catherine Haena Kim In 'The
> Company You Keep' ABC Drama Pilot (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/william-fichtner-milo-ventimiglia-catherine-haena-kim-the-company-you-keep-abc-drama-pilot-1235014183/
>

> Upfronts 2022: Fall Schedule Reveal Might Be Next To Go + Early Pilot Buzz
> (May 2)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/05/upfronts-2022-fall-schedule-reveal-early-pilot-buzz-1235013168/
>

> Joanna Barnes Dies: Veteran Actress In Two Versions Of 'The Parent Trap'
> Was 89 (April 30)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/04/joanna-barnes-dead-veteran-actress-in-the-parent-trap-was-89-obituary-1235013758/
>

> 'That '90s Show': Topher Grace, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher, Laura Prepon &
> Wilmer Valderrama Set To Reprise 'That '70s Show' Roles In Netflix Spinoff
> (April 30)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/04/that-90s-show-topher-grace-mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-laura-prepon-wilmer-valderrama-reprise-that-70s-show-roles-1235013710/

I'll give this a look whenever it finally appears....

> Netflix, Disney+ And Amazon Prime To Be Regulated For First Time, Under UK
> Government Plans (April 30)
>
> https://deadline.com/2022/04/netflix-disney-amazon-streamers-regulated-ofcom-uk-government-white-paper-privatization-channel-4-1235013652/
>

> All TV stories on Deadline: https://deadline.com/v/tv/

Click here to read the complete article