From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Bosch is back! (Unspoilered)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 09:18:26 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 8 May 2022 16:18 UTC

On 5/8/2022 8:26 AM, Bill Idgerant wrote:
> It's on Amazon Prime. Bosch:Legacy picks up where the last season
> ended...with Harry applying for a PI licence. There will be 10 eps as
> Harry investigates a string of cases including a missing heir, a corrupt
> arrest, the guy who shot Honey. And Maddy is a cop! And watch for a
> guest shot with Crate and Barrel!!

I saw the first episode, it's similar to the others, as in really good.
The case with the missing heir is based on an earlier book, I think it
may connect back to Bosch himself. One of the other cases is from
another book too.

Re: Bosch is back! (Unspoilered)

<t59a3i$8csi$4@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142441&group=rec.arts.tv#142441

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 13:44:34 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:44 UTC

On 5/8/2022 11:09 AM, EGK wrote:
> On Sun, 8 May 2022 09:18:26 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/8/2022 8:26 AM, Bill Idgerant wrote:
>>> It's on Amazon Prime. Bosch:Legacy picks up where the last season
>>> ended...with Harry applying for a PI licence. There will be 10 eps as
>>> Harry investigates a string of cases including a missing heir, a corrupt
>>> arrest, the guy who shot Honey. And Maddy is a cop! And watch for a
>>> guest shot with Crate and Barrel!!
>>
>> I saw the first episode, it's similar to the others, as in really good.
>> The case with the missing heir is based on an earlier book, I think it
>> may connect back to Bosch himself. One of the other cases is from
>> another book too.
>
> Is it still commercial-free on Prime or are they adding the commercials from
> their new "freevee" tv which used to be IMBD tv?

I didn't see it on either of those.

Re: Bosch is back! (Unspoilered)

<t59a5g$8csi$5@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142442&group=rec.arts.tv#142442

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 13:45:36 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:45 UTC

On 5/8/2022 1:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t77g7hpn1ide43n903io0o5fspps9ef918@4ax.com>,
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 12:27:09 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I accessed it through Prime, but then was immediately shunted into
>>> FreeVee, which put commercials in it. I watched as far as the first ad
>>> break, then bailed. I refuse to sit through unskippable commercials.
>>> It'll eventually end up directly on Prime or on Blu-Ray or something. I
>>> can wait.
>>
>> Quck! To the batmobile, er I meanTo the Grey!!.
>> I have prime but like you, I refuse to pay for something then have to watch
>> commercials. So, I'll download them instead. The pirate videos always
>> edit out the commercials.
>
> The problem with downloads is that I'm then stuck sitting at my desk
> watching TV on my computer rather than stretched out in my recliner,
> watching it on my wall-sized screen.
>
> Yes, I know there are ways to transfer them from one to the other, but
> my set-up isn't such that any of them aren't a pain in the ass.

I can stream it, from my computer to the tv.

Re: Bosch is back! (Unspoilered)

<t59ea0$efj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142449&group=rec.arts.tv#142449

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 17:56:16 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:56 UTC

On 2022-05-08 4:35 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Sun, 08 May 2022 15:44:15 -0400, EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 12:27:09 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I accessed it through Prime, but then was immediately shunted into
>>> FreeVee, which put commercials in it. I watched as far as the first ad
>>> break, then bailed. I refuse to sit through unskippable commercials.
>>> It'll eventually end up directly on Prime or on Blu-Ray or something. I
>>> can wait.
>>
>> Quck! To the batmobile, er I meanTo the Grey!!.
>> I have prime but like you, I refuse to pay for something then have to watch
>> commercials. So, I'll download them instead. The pirate videos always
>> edit out the commercials.
>
> A quick check shows that 4 episodes are already available on the gray.

And only the first four of the 10 episodes in this first season. I guess
they must be releasing them in a staggered fashion: 4 the first week,
more the next week, and so on until they're all out there.

--
Rhino

Re: Bosch is back! (Unspoilered)

<DoZdK.10653$Acq9.8929@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142451&group=rec.arts.tv#142451

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: Non...@fake.net (Bill Idgerant)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 18:38:59 -0600
 by: Bill Idgerant - Mon, 9 May 2022 00:38 UTC

On 2022-05-08 1:27 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tn1g7hh1pnv74hf9pci9sj6cejv2ntkil7@4ax.com>,
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>>> I saw the first episode, it's similar to the others, as in really good.
>>> The case with the missing heir is based on an earlier book, I think it
>>> may connect back to Bosch himself. One of the other cases is from
>>> another book too.
>>
>> Is it still commercial-free on Prime or are they adding the commercials
>> from their new "freevee" tv which used to be IMBD tv?
>
> I accessed it through Prime, but then was immediately shunted into
> FreeVee, which put commercials in it. I watched as far as the first ad
> break, then bailed. I refuse to sit through unskippable commercials.
> It'll eventually end up directly on Prime or on Blu-Ray or something. I
> can wait.

I'm in Canada, where it's on Amazon Prime. There's a Freevee splash
screen at the beginning, and there are commercial "blacks" but no ads
for anything here.

--
Bill Idgerant
(Not a real person)