From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are
"complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 11:44:44 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 12 May 2022 18:44 UTC

On 5/12/2022 10:27 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2022 22:41:16 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>>> Wed, 11 May 2022 19:10:04 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>>
>>> While I take your point on interstate commerce, who goes interstate
>>> for medical care? (Unless you're one of the very very few who lives on
>>> a state line)
>>
>> A woman so desperate to have an abortion that she'd travel a great
>> distance to have one is the obvious example.
>
> Lots of places in the US where interstate travel isn't a long trip -
> Baltimore <-> DC, NYC <-> most anywhere other than straight north

Have you ever driven across Montana, east to west or vice versa?

Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are "complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade

<HkefK.7805$pqKf.946@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142486&group=rec.arts.tv#142486

"complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 16:44:22 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 12 May 2022 20:44 UTC

On 5/12/2022 2:44 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 5/12/2022 10:27 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2022 22:41:16 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
>> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> A woman so desperate to have an abortion that she'd travel a great
>>> distance to have one is the obvious example.
>>
>> Lots of places in the US where interstate travel isn't a long trip -
>> Baltimore <-> DC, NYC <-> most anywhere other than straight north
>>
> Have you ever driven across Montana, east to west or vice versa?

I'm guessing those aren't very different...