From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Married...with Children" to returns as animated series
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:13:31 -0400
 by: Rhino - Fri, 13 May 2022 23:13 UTC

On 2022-05-13 6:21 PM, Your Name wrote:

>   Married...with Children Animated Series in the Works,
>   Original Cast to Return
> <https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1221801-married-with-children-animated-series-in-the-works-original-cast-to-return>
>

> The original was loud, obnoxious, garage

I'll assume you meant "garbage", rather than "garage"....

> (like most American comedies),
> and this animated version will be no different, unlike most other
> reboots/resurrections.

Actually, I think it's a good time to bring back the Bundy family.
Married With Children was genuinely funny, unlike a lot of so-called
comedy on TV these days.

I'm especially disappointed in British comedies of the past several
years. Just about every one I've looked at for the last few years has
been decidedly UN-funny. Not that the US has produced a lot of laugh
riots either.

Strangely enough, The Wire was one of the funniest things I've seen this
millenium and it was hardcore drama to the bone. But it had a LOT of
truly hilarious moments in it!

--
Rhino