The early worm gets the late bird.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] Tribunal declares that calling someone bald is sexual harrassment

SubjectAuthor
o Re: [OT] Tribunal declares that calling someone bald is sexualmoviePig

1
Re: [OT] Tribunal declares that calling someone bald is sexual harrassment

<9s8gK.627$C7G6.365@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142523&group=rec.arts.tv#142523

Subject: Re: [OT] Tribunal declares that calling someone bald is sexual
harrassment
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:51:46 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 15 May 2022 14:51 UTC

On 5/15/2022 3:33 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/14/2022 1:59 PM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 5/14/2022 2:26 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> When the slap first happened they said her problem was alopecia which
>>> is not something I know much about except that it can cause hair loss.
>>
>> For the record, 'alopecia' *means* hair loss.  I.e. it's a symptom...
>>

> Hair loss is a symptom of hair loss?  Are you drunk?

(That was my point.)