arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Canadian Kindergarten Gives Kids Masturbation Homework Assignment

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Canadian Kindergarten Gives Kids Masturbation Homework AssignmentmoviePig

1
Re: Canadian Kindergarten Gives Kids Masturbation Homework Assignment

<B99gK.53791$qMI1.19898@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142526&group=rec.arts.tv#142526

Subject: Re: Canadian Kindergarten Gives Kids Masturbation Homework Assignment
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 11:40:15 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 15 May 2022 15:40 UTC

On 5/15/2022 3:25 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/14/2022 2:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On May 14, 2022 at 11:38:19 AM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> With all due respect, Alert Bay is on a small island close to the
>>> northern tip of Vancouver Island which is about as far as one can get
>>> from Florida and still be on (or rather close to) the North American
>>> land mass.
>>>
>>> What educational effect decisions made in Florida could have in Alert
>>> Bay are completely beyond me.
>>
>> I never said or implied the Florida law had any effect in Canada. All
>> I said
>> was that this is the type of grooming behavior from school officials--
>> which
>> is happening everywhere these days--
>

> Holy shit, another pandemic per Derp!!

Is it too late to coin "groom-and-doomers"?