If some people didn't tell you, you'd never know they'd been away on vacation.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are "complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats aremoviePig
`- Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats aremoviePig

1
Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are "complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade

<0fdgK.27173$6dof.23930@fx13.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142535&group=rec.arts.tv#142535

Subject: Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are
"complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:19:04 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:19 UTC

On 5/15/2022 2:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t5rfu1$ubl$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Says who?
>>
>> bonk
>>
>> You of all people are going for the religious interpretation?
>
> Religion isn't necessarily involved.

When you give *your* "inner voice" legal sway over *mine*, that's
religion even without minarets and tax-exempt status.

Re: Pro-choicers picket Pelosi's house, claim Democrats are "complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade

<_kegK.4119$R6W6.3298@fx45.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142537&group=rec.arts.tv#142537

"complicit" in potential overhaul of Roe v. Wade
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 17:33:43 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:33 UTC

On 5/15/2022 4:36 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2022 16:19:04 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/15/2022 2:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Religion isn't necessarily involved.
>>
>> When you give *your* "inner voice" legal sway over *mine*, that's
>> religion even without minarets and tax-exempt status.
>
> Otherwise the next step is to suggest that the sperm and eggs that
> could go into making a baby also count as unrealized people and so
> need to protected.

Hey, I think it should be illegal to swipe left on Tinder...