He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. -- Lao Tsu

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

SubjectAuthor
* Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's PornographicRhino
+* Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographicsuzeeq
|+- Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographicsuzeeq
|`- Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's PornographicmoviePig
`* Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's PornographicRhino
 `- Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographicsuzeeq

1
Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<t62rl7$ve9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142576&group=rec.arts.tv#142576

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic
Homework
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:17:25 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 18 May 2022 13:17 UTC

On 2022-05-18 5:22 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> A mother in Clark County reads to the school board from a sexually graphic
> assignment her daughter was required to memorize, then perform before the
> class. The mother's mic then gets cut off because the school board found
> the language and content to be inappropriate for a public discussion.
>
> Grown adults can't handle hearing this content yet they readily give it to
> kids in school. Make it make sense.
>
> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1526401955311984641?s=21
>
> What is with the current obsession 'educators' have with forcing graphic
> sexuality on minors? Not to get moviePig worked up again but... sounds like
> grooming.

This clip is so heavily edited (i.e. all the "problematic" language is
muted) so that it is impossible to even guess what was said by either
the mother or the other person in the audience. Do the Victorians at
Twitter do the same when a "progressive" uses gutter language?

What ever happened to trigger warnings? Couldn't they warn of harsh
language and then play what was actually said? It looks very much like a
"progressive" editor wanted to make sure no one heard what the daughter
was actually made to say in front of her class for fear of embarrassing
the teacher/administration....

--
Rhino

Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<t633a6$mkaa$4@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142585&group=rec.arts.tv#142585

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Homework
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:28:06 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 18 May 2022 15:28 UTC

On 5/18/2022 7:28 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-05-18 5:22 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> A mother in Clark County reads to the school board from a sexually graphic
>>> assignment her daughter was required to memorize, then perform before the
>>> class. The mother's mic then gets cut off because the school board found
>>> the language and content to be inappropriate for a public discussion.
>>>
>>> Grown adults can't handle hearing this content yet they readily give it to
>>> kids in school. Make it make sense.
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1526401955311984641?s=21
>>>
>>> What is with the current obsession 'educators' have with forcing graphic
>>> sexuality on minors? Not to get moviePig worked up again but... sounds like
>>> grooming.
>>
>> This clip is so heavily edited (i.e. all the "problematic" language is
>> muted) so that it is impossible to even guess what was said by either
>> the mother or the other person in the audience. Do the Victorians at
>> Twitter do the same when a "progressive" uses gutter language?
>>
>> What ever happened to trigger warnings? Couldn't they warn of harsh
>> language and then play what was actually said? It looks very much like a
>> "progressive" editor wanted to make sure no one heard what the daughter
>> was actually made to say in front of her class for fear of embarrassing
>> the teacher/administration....
>>

> This says it has the full text but I haven’t found a click yet
>
> https://networkinvegas.com/ccsd-schools-promoting-kids-turn-gay-and-making-kids-read-graphics-sexual-materials-in-class/
>
> Apparently the word that both the mother and the board considered
> pornographic is “dick”

Like kids aren't already saying that to each other...

Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<t63567$mlfs$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142587&group=rec.arts.tv#142587

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Homework
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:00:06 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 18 May 2022 16:00 UTC

On 5/18/2022 8:50 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-05-18 15:28:06 +0000, suzeeq said:

>>> This says it has the full text but I haven’t found a click yet
>>>
>>> https://networkinvegas.com/ccsd-schools-promoting-kids-turn-gay-and-making-kids-read-graphics-sexual-materials-in-class/
>>>

>>> Apparently the word that both the mother and the board considered
>>> pornographic is “dick”
>>
>> Like kids aren't already saying that to each other...
>
> Oh, well then that make it OK.

No, I'm saying it's not pornographic.

Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<T39hK.33669$6dof.18573@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142588&group=rec.arts.tv#142588

Homework
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 12:23:15 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 18 May 2022 16:23 UTC

On 5/18/2022 11:28 AM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 5/18/2022 7:28 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> This clip is so heavily edited (i.e. all the "problematic" language is
>>> muted) so that it is impossible to even guess what was said by either
>>> the mother or the other person in the audience. Do the Victorians at
>>> Twitter do the same when a "progressive" uses gutter language?
>>>
>>> What ever happened to trigger warnings? Couldn't they warn of harsh
>>> language and then play what was actually said? It looks very much like a
>>> "progressive" editor wanted to make sure no one heard what the daughter
>>> was actually made to say in front of her class for fear of embarrassing
>>> the teacher/administration....
>>>

>> This says it has the full text but I haven’t found a click yet
>>
>> https://networkinvegas.com/ccsd-schools-promoting-kids-turn-gay-and-making-kids-read-graphics-sexual-materials-in-class/
>>

>> Apparently the word that both the mother and the board considered
>> pornographic is “dick”
>
> Like kids aren't already saying that to each other...

Dick isn't...

Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<t638r6$962$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142592&group=rec.arts.tv#142592

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Homework
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 13:02:28 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 18 May 2022 17:02 UTC

On 2022-05-18 10:28 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-05-18 5:22 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> A mother in Clark County reads to the school board from a sexually graphic
>>> assignment her daughter was required to memorize, then perform before the
>>> class. The mother's mic then gets cut off because the school board found
>>> the language and content to be inappropriate for a public discussion.
>>>
>>> Grown adults can't handle hearing this content yet they readily give it to
>>> kids in school. Make it make sense.
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1526401955311984641?s=21
>>>
>>> What is with the current obsession 'educators' have with forcing graphic
>>> sexuality on minors? Not to get moviePig worked up again but... sounds like
>>> grooming.
>>
>> This clip is so heavily edited (i.e. all the "problematic" language is
>> muted) so that it is impossible to even guess what was said by either
>> the mother or the other person in the audience. Do the Victorians at
>> Twitter do the same when a "progressive" uses gutter language?
>>
>> What ever happened to trigger warnings? Couldn't they warn of harsh
>> language and then play what was actually said? It looks very much like a
>> "progressive" editor wanted to make sure no one heard what the daughter
>> was actually made to say in front of her class for fear of embarrassing
>> the teacher/administration....
>>

> This says it has the full text but I haven’t found a click yet

> https://networkinvegas.com/ccsd-schools-promoting-kids-turn-gay-and-making-kids-read-graphics-sexual-materials-in-class/

I think maybe what you're looking for is the text-image directly below
this sentence in the linked article:
The full text that the Mother was trying to read, before being told she
was not allowed to use profanity in front of the board is here…

--
Rhino

Re: School Board Mutes Parent Trying to Read Daughter's Pornographic Homework

<t639m1$mob6$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142594&group=rec.arts.tv#142594

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Homework
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 10:16:48 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 18 May 2022 17:16 UTC

On 5/18/2022 10:02 AM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-05-18 10:28 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> This clip is so heavily edited (i.e. all the "problematic" language is
>>> muted) so that it is impossible to even guess what was said by either
>>> the mother or the other person in the audience. Do the Victorians at
>>> Twitter do the same when a "progressive" uses gutter language?
>>>
>>> What ever happened to trigger warnings? Couldn't they warn of harsh
>>> language and then play what was actually said? It looks very much like a
>>> "progressive" editor wanted to make sure no one heard what the daughter
>>> was actually made to say in front of her class for fear of embarrassing
>>> the teacher/administration....
>>>

>> This says it has the full text but I haven’t found a click yet
>

>> https://networkinvegas.com/ccsd-schools-promoting-kids-turn-gay-and-making-kids-read-graphics-sexual-materials-in-class/
>>

> I think maybe what you're looking for is the text-image directly below
> this sentence in the linked article:
> The full text that the Mother was trying to read, before being told she
> was not allowed to use profanity in front of the board is here…
>>
>> Apparently the word that both the mother and the board considered
>> pornographic is “dick”

And in Louisville, middle school students at the christian academy there
were given a homework assignment to write a letter to “a homosexual
friend” explaining why their “lifestyle” is wrong.