From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Some university professors not parroting gov't lines on Russian
invasion
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 18:32:36 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 31 May 2022 22:32 UTC

On 2022-05-31 10:05 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/education-61597405
>
> Uh huh.
>
> How is parroting Russian lines on both Syria and Ukraine not parroting
> government lines? Last I looked, Russia is a government. They aren't
> discussing events taking place in the UK in which the government of the
> UK is the source of statements, nor is the UK government the source of
> statements in either Syria or Ukraine.
>
> There are repeated suggestions of false flag operations and that parties
> providing evidence of attrocities themselves aren't neutral but the
> actual perpetrators of disinformation.
>
> What is the basis for these accusations?
>
> What is your basis for disbelief, Rich?

Given his extensive presence on this newsgroup for a prolonged time, I'd
say the answer is obvious: wishful thinking. Anyone who says something
that accords with Rich's views is telling a devastating truth and anyone
who disagrees with Rich's views is an evil liar or willing dupe.

--
Rhino

Re: Some university professors not parroting gov't lines on Russian invasion

<t768og$1d1ge$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142753&group=rec.arts.tv#142753

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
invasion
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:35:43 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 31 May 2022 23:35 UTC

On 5/31/2022 3:32 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-05-31 10:05 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/education-61597405
>>
>> Uh huh.
>>
>> How is parroting Russian lines on both Syria and Ukraine not parroting
>> government lines? Last I looked, Russia is a government. They aren't
>> discussing events taking place in the UK in which the government of the
>> UK is the source of statements, nor is the UK government the source of
>> statements in either Syria or Ukraine.
>>
>> There are repeated suggestions of false flag operations and that parties
>> providing evidence of attrocities themselves aren't neutral but the
>> actual perpetrators of disinformation.
>>
>> What is the basis for these accusations?
>>
>> What is your basis for disbelief, Rich?
>
> Given his extensive presence on this newsgroup for a prolonged time, I'd
> say the answer is obvious: wishful thinking. Anyone who says something
> that accords with Rich's views is telling a devastating truth and anyone
> who disagrees with Rich's views is an evil liar or willing dupe.

And there you have the rationale for Rich's posts.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Some university professors not parroting gov't lines on Russian invasion