Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. -- Frank Zappa

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims NamesmoviePig
`* Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims NamesmoviePig
 `- Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !moviePig

1
Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !

<xsplK.46968$3Gzd.15483@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142742&group=rec.arts.tv#142742

Subject: Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names
! !
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 10:18:05 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 31 May 2022 14:18 UTC

On 5/31/2022 7:02 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2022 12:51:49 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/30/2022 11:31 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Donald Trump Slammed For Dancing After ‘Disingenuously’ Reading List Of Texas Shooting Dead
>>> Independent Newspaper - May 29, 2022
>>> -- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-slammed-dancing-nra-texas-b2089619.html
>>

>> More proof that he's a sociopath incapable of feeling guilt or remorse.
>
> I wasn't aware that people weren't allowed to dance at events that
> have dancing if it's too close to a tragedy. Interesting that you and
> the media define what is allowed and when. You loons are so Trump
> obsessed that you should seek help immediately.

*Trump-obsessed*? The asshole controls the "hearts" and "minds" of half
the electorate...

Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !

<5OLlK.47416$70j.28030@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142764&group=rec.arts.tv#142764

! !
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:42:55 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:42 UTC

On 6/1/2022 7:17 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 31 May 2022 10:18:05 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:

>>> I wasn't aware that people weren't allowed to dance at events that
>>> have dancing if it's too close to a tragedy. Interesting that you and
>>> the media define what is allowed and when. You loons are so Trump
>>> obsessed that you should seek help immediately.
>>
>> *Trump-obsessed*? The asshole controls the "hearts" and "minds" of half
>> the electorate...
>
> Odd that you were never concerned about Obama, Pelosi, Clinton,or
> Biden. Selective outrage at its finest.

Tighten up your reading comprehension. It's hardly an "obsession" when
its object intrudes negatively in one's daily existence.

Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !

<2v4mK.29804$X_i.24956@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142787&group=rec.arts.tv#142787

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 11:16:14 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 15:16 UTC

On 6/2/2022 7:17 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:42:55 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2022 7:17 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Odd that you were never concerned about Obama, Pelosi, Clinton,or
>>> Biden. Selective outrage at its finest.
>>
>> Tighten up your reading comprehension. It's hardly an "obsession" when
>> its object intrudes negatively in one's daily existence.
>
> Trump didn't "intrude" into your life. Your obsession with him
> supports the media that obsessively covers him for normal activities.

You mean Trump didn't/doesn't intrude into YOUR life...

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Trump Actually DANCED After Reading Texas Shooting Victims Names ! !