There is nothing new except what has been forgotten. -- Marie Antoinette

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: 60 MInutes done already

SubjectAuthor
o Re: 60 MInutes done alreadymoviePig

1
Re: 60 MInutes done already

<gvrnK.37039$tLd9.33964@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142846&group=rec.arts.tv#142846

Subject: Re: 60 MInutes done already
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 14:15:32 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 18:15 UTC

On 6/6/2022 1:45 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <t7l4ld$qrd$3@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Bill Idgerant <Noname@fake.net> wrote:
>>
>>> It's barely June and already 60 Minutes is doing clip shows. They
>>> started on Memorial Day weekend re-running some earlier stuff and same
>>> thing this past Sunday. (Sigh)
>>
>> Well, you know, they ran out of news to produce segments about.
>>
>> It's actually pretty outrageous that they cannot manage to produce a
>> news magazine show weekly without interruption.
>

> They have more than enough talent and resources in that building to do
> so. They just don't care to spend the money or take the time.
>
> That shop should be humming year round.

The more we want more, the more they'll claim they're doing it right.
Hell, we're lucky the Evening News doesn't go into reruns...

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: 60 MInutes done already