From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Tom Swift?
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 12:45:15 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 19:45 UTC

On 6/9/2022 11:18 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> Making changes for reasons of political correctness has nothing to do
>>> with making the adaptation work well for other media. That's politics.
>>> It's not even an attempt to please an audience.

>>> No one but Rich cared about black.
>
>> The black didn't particularly concern me until episode two when his mother
>> went racist against Asians.
>
> This is truly an amazing achievement in unwatchable television, isn't it.

But blacks can't be racist! ;)

dirty old man.

Re: Tom Swift?

<t7tvle$icr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142894&group=rec.arts.tv#142894

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:27:44 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:27 UTC

On 6/9/2022 1:08 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> This is truly an amazing achievement in unwatchable television, isn't it.
>>
>> But blacks can't be racist! ;)
>>

> I’ve been waiting for somebody to bring that up so I could fish bitch slap
> them.

It will hurt more if you rub some peanut oil on the fish first. :P

dirty old man.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Tom Swift?