The important thing to remember about walking on eggs is not to hop.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: How predictable!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: How predictable!moviePig
+- Re: How predictable!moviePig
`* Re: How predictable!Dimensional Traveler
 `- Re: How predictable!trotsky

1
Re: How predictable!

<i%JoK.153294$70j.24157@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142907&group=rec.arts.tv#142907

Subject: Re: How predictable!
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:07:41 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:07 UTC

On 6/10/2022 5:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
> The right wing assholes on the group don't have anything substantive to
> say about the, at times, jaw dropping presentation in last nights "Jan.
> 6th hearing." I put that in quotes since they've already uncovered the
> facts and are merely using this "hearing" format to present them to the
> public, but it was ridiculously well done and incredibly powerful. Right
> wing shitbags will most likely do the usual "ignore it and hope it goes
> away" as they always do, but I don't think it will work this time. This
> is too damning, particularly of Trump, who was made to look like the
> treasonous piece of human garbage that he is.

Their real task is to underscore, if not the damage, the significance.

Re: How predictable!

<HWMoK.90230$wIO9.37853@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142920&group=rec.arts.tv#142920

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:27:34 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:27 UTC

On 6/10/2022 1:22 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:07:41 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 5:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>> The right wing assholes on the group don't have anything substantive to
>>> say about the, at times, jaw dropping presentation in last nights "Jan.
>>> 6th hearing." I put that in quotes since they've already uncovered the
>>> facts and are merely using this "hearing" format to present them to the
>>> public, but it was ridiculously well done and incredibly powerful. Right
>>> wing shitbags will most likely do the usual "ignore it and hope it goes
>>> away" as they always do, but I don't think it will work this time. This
>>> is too damning, particularly of Trump, who was made to look like the
>>> treasonous piece of human garbage that he is.
>>
>> Their real task is to underscore, if not the damage, the significance.
>
> Which I find REALLY weird since shouldn't the Democrats WANT Trump to
> run again? Presumably they would want the weakest GOP candidate they
> can get and at the point Trump's ship has sailed.
>
> The most likely result of all this is to damage Trump so severely that
> he can't possibly run again which can't be good news for the
> Democrats.
>
> Or am I missing something here?

Based on 4 years ago, *any* Trump outcome is less than a sure thing.

Re: How predictable!

<t80ahj$3im$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142927&group=rec.arts.tv#142927

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:45:39 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 20:45 UTC

On 6/10/2022 10:22 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:07:41 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 5:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>> The right wing assholes on the group don't have anything substantive to
>>> say about the, at times, jaw dropping presentation in last nights "Jan.
>>> 6th hearing." I put that in quotes since they've already uncovered the
>>> facts and are merely using this "hearing" format to present them to the
>>> public, but it was ridiculously well done and incredibly powerful. Right
>>> wing shitbags will most likely do the usual "ignore it and hope it goes
>>> away" as they always do, but I don't think it will work this time. This
>>> is too damning, particularly of Trump, who was made to look like the
>>> treasonous piece of human garbage that he is.
>>
>> Their real task is to underscore, if not the damage, the significance.
>
> Which I find REALLY weird since shouldn't the Democrats WANT Trump to
> run again? Presumably they would want the weakest GOP candidate they
> can get and at the point Trump's ship has sailed.
>
> The most likely result of all this is to damage Trump so severely that
> he can't possibly run again which can't be good news for the
> Democrats.
>
> Or am I missing something here?

You are missing that the people who support Trump aren't listening to
the Jan 6 Committee, are complaining that its very existence is nothing
but a petty personal attack on their Great Leader and just makes them
more outraged. Trump's ship has NOT sailed with his target audience and
that target audience is in control of the Republican Party still.

dirty old man.

Re: How predictable!

<16f78a3842ef7bfe$1$450470$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142946&group=rec.arts.tv#142946

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:29:31 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:29 UTC

On 6/10/2022 8:40 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 13:45:39 -0700, Dimensional Traveler
>> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> You are missing that the people who support Trump aren't listening to
>>> the Jan 6 Committee, are complaining that its very existence is nothing
>>> but a petty personal attack on their Great Leader and just makes them
>>> more outraged. Trump's ship has NOT sailed with his target audience and
>>> that target audience is in control of the Republican Party still.
>>
>> Agreed. I saw a bit of Tucker Carlson's coverage of it and they were
>> careful to never show any of the violence. When the people were shown
>> to attack the police or attempt to break into the Capitol they cut
>> away and showed the members as they watched the video. So Carlson
>> never had to address why these people were attacking the police or the
>> Capitol and could pretend it wasn't anything serious.
>>

> At least they showed the video of the rioters breaking into AOC’s office
> and trying to smash through the door to her private bathroom to get to her.

Whatever floats your boat you misogynistic fucking fag.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: How predictable!