Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:59:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Resdkins Fine Coach $100,000 for Comparing Jan 6 to Floyd Riots
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 09:59 UTC

On 6/10/2022 11:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> The organization will not tolerate anyone comparing a months-long series of
> nationwide riots which caused billions in property damage, countless injuries
> and several deaths to a few hours of people mostly just wandering around the
> Capitol taking selfies.

This is interesting. Are you a) in denial about the attempt to overturn
the election clearly detailed by the Jan. 6th committee? Or b) are you
too stupid to comprehend what happened? Or c) deliberately lying
because you lack the testicles to admit the truth?

Don't worry, I know you're too scared shitless to respond.